Help w Returning after long break. Last Played Eternal Throne launch

renshilee

I am coming back after a really long break from SWTOR, and It seems there have been some big changes. I last played when The Eternal Throne launched, but it was for only a short and limited time sorry to say. I travel overseas to work and have long gaps of time away from the all the fun things that happen when playing on day to day basis. I could use some guidance on if I should try to fumble my way through the content between Eternal Throne and Onslaught or should I just break down and start from scratch again? I have to max level Bounty Hunters (Power Tech Tank and Mercenary Healer), along with some other 65ish Jedis, Sith, and Commandos, as I tend to be an alt-aholic. Thanks for the help and guidance.

From my perspective it completely depends on what you are going for in-game.

If you enjoy story 1st and foremost, then starting over again can be fun, and since you've not played in such a long time it should be pretty fresh. Note that there are a lot LESS quests required to progress through levels now than there were when you last played, side quests, even planet arcs are totally optional and not needed to 'keep up' with leveling through the main story arc.

If you enjoy endgame - raids, flashpoints, crafting, playing the GTN, whatever, then I'd advise progressing on at least one toon to lvl 75 and then gearing up for that content. There are new raids and flashpoints, and lots of players have come back so there's a pretty steady pop in the groupfinder for group activities.