Guildship humming sound, move it to ambient instead of sound FX!!!!!!

DarthYun

Ever since 6.0 dropped there is a very loud humming sound on every guildship (yes also empty ones). It drives me absolutely INSANE and I'm very tired of having to ctrl + S every time I go to a guildship.

This humming sound should be on the ambient volume slider not the sound FX slider. I always have ambient voume on 0 for this reason!!!! Nobody asked for a loud generator to make people deaf in SWTOR!!!!!

Let me enjoy my walking sounds, lightsaber sounds, speeder sounds and pushup moaning sounds without this BACKGROUND, AMBIENT static noise that would drive even the most trained monks to the edge of insanity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just turned sounds on while on guildship and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same with the flyby traffic in the Coruscant Stronghold too. It is literally twice as loud as any other sound in the entire game!

OMG YES, YES, YES... I dont even visit my Coruscant Strong Hold anymore because the sound is soooooo annoying that it gives me a head ache.

All of my rep alts actually like in my Korriban Strong Hold now, even though it costs 2000 credits to go there (thanks to Bioware for doubling the cost :mad:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...