Master´s datacron

Snippao

Hi Guys,

i´ve been thinking about using master´s DC to get instant lvl 70. It says that it will not finish my class story quest but what happens if i try to play the new content with this boosted character? Will it end my class story quest?

Hi Guys,

i´ve been thinking about using master´s DC to get instant lvl 70. It says that it will not finish my class story quest but what happens if i try to play the new content with this boosted character? Will it end my class story quest?

Yes it will

The most important part is that if you skip ahead to begin Ossus (Jedi Under Siege), those pieces of story will be autocompleted if they weren't already completed (subject to a tangled and poorly understood set of "save points") regardless of how you progressed your character to level 70+.

What the Master's Datacron is telling you is that *it* does not autocomplete anything (except that it gives you your class ship if you didn't have it, and makes it really hard to avoid the "welcome to your ship" tour from the ship droid). It is not saying that it immunises you against future autocompletion.

This master datacron needs to be updated.

Player levels to 75

Player gets maximum rating gear.

Not at all. The expansion has been out only a month. Let it stay at level 70 for a few more months.

And it should NEVER have maximum rating gear. Even if they raise the level to 75, it should only get a set of 268 gear.

Brief comment from Eric Musco back in July:

Hey there,

So there are two things that have level boost components I can cover, the Outlander token and the Master's Datacron. Before I jump into it, just know that this is the current plan and is subject to change.

• Outlander Token - Currently, you can use this token to create a brand new character to either be level 60 at the start of KOTFE, or level 65 at the start of KOTET. In Onslaught, the functionality of the token will partially change. You will now be able to create a new character at level 60 at the start of KOTFE, or at level 70 at the start of Ossus.
  • Master's Datacron - In short, nothing is going to change about the Master's Datacron at the launch of Onslaught. At some point in the future we may add a level 75 version of the Datacron, but nothing is planned near the launch of the expansion.

Thanks!

-eric

And as noted, it should not be max gear. The level 70 version that we have now comes with 230-purples which were *never* max gear. (Max at the time was 242 or 248.)

Not at all. The expansion has been out only a month. Let it stay at level 70 for a few more months.

And it should NEVER have maximum rating gear. Even if they raise the level to 75, it should only get a set of 268 gear.

I wouldn't mind them to change the item to eventually boost us to level 75, maybe a few months into 2020. But it should indeed NEVER give a set of highest rating gear. At most the gear you could get from it should be 268, but not higher. And absolutely, most definitely not 306 rating.