More for Sub's

midxx

Hi, I have came back to the game for about 3-4 weeks now and I noticed there is a huge dependence on the cartel market ( if you do not have a lot of credits)

If you unlock an armor set and your a sub it should unlock across you account, you shouldn't have to spend another 5 dollars to unlock the same items across your account if your a sub. The same goes for mounts, pets and toys. There is no good reason (besides profit) why us subs should have to unlock items on all our characters if we buy a item off the cartel market and your a sub. If you get an item of the cartel market and your a sub it should be an inbuilt perk that it is an universal unlock across the account. I Doubt this is something that EA would do because it will hit there bottom line a bit, but it would make more people sub.

Another thing is that should be unlocked in game for subs is the character customization place, if your a sub it shouldn't cost you cartel coins to unlock. It does not cost real life money on other AAA subscriber games to change the color of your hair. It shouldn't cost us $2.50 to change my hair color when we are subbing.

I know this is something that EA probably wont go for and I do not know if it is possible but the game engine need's to be updated or replaced. I have a RTX 2080 and I have to run the game in low setting in battle grounds. It feels a bit glitchie and not real smooth.

I don't know ii the player base is large enough but an oceanic server for Asia, Australia and New Leland would be nice to. I am sure EA would have on office in one of this countries where they could set one up. It is a bit hard for an Australia playing on 240-300ms in a battle ground or raid. I will sum it up below

*Universal Legacy unlocks for subs, Armor sets, mounts, pets and toys

*In game character customization for credits for subs

* fix/replace game engine

* An oceanic server (if enough player)

thanks for reading

Kind Regards

I know this is something that EA probably wont go for and I do not know if it is possible but the game engine need's to be updated or replaced. I have a RTX 2080 and I have to run the game in low setting in battle grounds. It feels a bit glitchie and not real smooth.

SWTOR's performance is more dependant on the CPU than the GPU, so your 2080 doesn't really add much (in SWTOR) compared to my 1080. I have a high-end i7 CPU (7820X), though, and I don't have big problems in PvP, even in Ultra.

Anyway, updating the engine is *possible* (it's software, therefore it *can* be changed), but it isn't *feasible* (it would cost an unreasonable(1) amount to do).

I don't know ii the player base is large enough but an oceanic server for Asia, Australia and New Leland would be nice to. I am sure EA would have on office in one of this countries where they could set one up. It is a bit hard for an Australia playing on 240-300ms in a battle ground or raid. I will sum it up below

The short answer is the same as ever: no, there aren't enough players to justify it, and there weren't even before the server reorganisation moved the US-West servers to Virginia (6-8 weeks before the merges in 2017).

(1) A more appropriate word would be "terrifying".