Hidden Kitty Cat?

Ld-Siris

On Onderon, near the Crashed Ship, you can hear what sounds like a little kitten meowing (It could be a bird but I choose to believe it is a cute little kitten). His little meows are begging for help and for you to find him!!! Is there a kitten hidden somewhere or is it just background jungle noises? If there isn't, they totally need to had him so we can find him!! :rolleyes:

On Onderon, near the Crashed Ship, you can hear what sounds like a little kitten meowing (It could be a bird but I choose to believe it is a cute little kitten). His little meows are begging for help and for you to find him!!! Is there a kitten hidden somewhere or is it just background jungle noises? If there isn't, they totally need to had him so we can find him!! :rolleyes:

I know exactly what you're talking about. I was doing the dailies on Onderon and heard a sound during one of them that sounded like a kitten's high-pitched meows. I assume it's supposed to be a bird or something. That's kind of a given in audio departments that they use and mix whatever sounds for fictitious beasties. Those feather-headed whatevers on Onderon, for example, sound like zebras or donkeys (can't remem which now without logging back in).

I know exactly what you're talking about. I was doing the dailies on Onderon and heard a sound during one of them that sounded like a kitten's high-pitched meows. I assume it's supposed to be a bird or something. That's kind of a given in audio departments that they use and mix whatever sounds for fictitious beasties. Those feather-headed whatevers on Onderon, for example, sound like zebras or donkeys (can't remem which now without logging back in).

Yeah I assumed it was background audio. I spent more time then I should have looking for it. The sound kept coming from a different location. I was just hoping. :rolleyes:

I think it's the sound that the Pritarrs make. It bothered me because it was loud enough that I thought there was a cat in distress in my immediate area, out in the hallway of my apartment or something.

Did you go out and look? I think I turned down the volume at one point.

Did you go out and look? I think I turned down the volume at one point.

I actually did get up and check the hallway to make sure there was no animal in distress out there and check on my own pets in the apartment. I have been muting Onderon because every time I hear it, it throws me.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

I can't remember exactly where I saw it, I was running round Onderon a bit randomly just looking at the planet, but I remember finding a newly hatched baby flirron with the subtitle "So tiny, so hungry" which was making squeaking noises. Neither left single or double-clicking nor right clicking seemed to do anything (it was green so not attackable). I did take a quick look around for any clickable plants, or a crate marked "hatchling food" or something like that, and killed some of the other local wildlife to see if any of them dropped food loot, but nothing. So I went away and left it *feels weirdly guilty*

I can't remember exactly where I saw it, I was running round Onderon a bit randomly just looking at the planet, but I remember finding a newly hatched baby flirron with the subtitle "So tiny, so hungry" which was making squeaking noises. Neither left single or double-clicking nor right clicking seemed to do anything (it was green so not attackable). I did take a quick look around for any clickable plants, or a crate marked "hatchling food" or something like that, and killed some of the other local wildlife to see if any of them dropped food loot, but nothing. So I went away and left it *feels weirdly guilty*

I saw it too, in one of the caves.

And there is actually an item to feed it, sadly when i found it by chance on one toon i could not find the creature to test it. The item is some kind of fruit, i got it near a small bridge (was it on water?) in the bottom right part of the map. The item goes to quest items inventory and has a legend that points its use to a tiny hungry friend :)

And there is actually an item to feed it, sadly when i found it by chance on one toon i could not find the creature to test it. The item is some kind of fruit, i got it near a small bridge (was it on water?) in the bottom right part of the map. The item goes to quest items inventory and has a legend that points its use to a tiny hungry friend :)

Yeah I did find a few of the little fruits around.

You can look up guides online that tell you where exactly to find the snack for the flirron, but for those who want to explore themselves, I'll just say that these tasty morsels are very tiny, and are sometimes found near certain large broadleaf bushes.

Thank you both! Now I shall have to go and run around more to find them and then locate the baby again or I will feel guilty forever :o