Heroic Quest on Mek-Sha

Karak_Nul

Hello,

this morning i try with my Sith Sorcerer the Heroic 2 Quest A Matter of Respect on Mek-Sha. It was to easy.

My Companion is a Level 50 heal. I used Heroic Moment (I have all 8 abilities unlocked) and Unity.

Unity reduce the damage by 50 percent for 15 seconds.

Hello,

this morning i try with my Sith Sorcerer the Heroic 2 Quest A Matter of Respect on Mek-Sha. It was to easy.

My Companion is a Level 50 heal. I used Heroic Moment (I have all 8 abilities unlocked) and Unity.

So you had to use heroic moment and Unity and a level 50 heal comp. What rated gear? Maxed out by any chance?

but saying to easy? OK.

Hello,

and HOW did you actually got there? i cannot find a way...

Hello,

Too easy? Did you hack the respawn rate on the mobs? Funny, how the mobs respawned faster than Ossus wbs do.