Just asking - Traitor story line - Pirate Event

darkdoctor

Hello All: I like to asked this is my 1st Pirate event and I was wondering what happen to my character who has gone traitor from their original faction? I know some mission on imperial side in (destroy the food) why would I want my traitor character who support republic do that. Is there any story in Pirate Event that help traitor character and should I play my traitor character in that event? Please let me know and thanks?

Hello All: I like to asked this is my 1st Pirate event and I was wondering what happen to my character who has gone traitor from their original faction? I know some mission on imperial side in (destroy the food) why would I want my traitor character who support republic do that. Is there any story in Pirate Event that help traitor character and should I play my traitor character in that event? Please let me know and thanks?

IIRC when you're playing as a double agent (ex an Imperial who's sided with the republic), you do things to sabotage the imperial effort. The event takes that into consideration.