This has killed my excitemet

hatetheory

No i'm not complaining so white knights and trolls begone.I'm just saying the way this has been handled crushed my excitement so I'm off gonna try to play something else and return in a few days maybe that will help.Anyone else feeling their hype meter die down now?

I'd say a little of my excitement is gone, knowing i can't be in the race to level 50, that my guild will all be random different levels, or that i won't get world first for some random quest. I enjoy that kind of stuff personally. That said, i'm still ****in stoked for the game.

Ah. ANOTHER poster who apparently ignored the many, many, MANY posts describing how the staggered launch was going to happen.

Ah, ANOTHER poster who apparently ignored the many, many MANY signs they shouldn't have been born.

No i'm not complaining so white knights and trolls begone.I'm just saying the way this has been handled crushed my excitement so I'm off gonna try to play something else and return in a few days maybe that will help.Anyone else feeling their hype meter die down now?

I definitely feel a little downhearted seeing some of these posts. I think I'm going to stay off forums for a while because of it. I'm not letting it ruin my experience of the game tho, I've been looking forward to this.

dude are you reading the same threads i am? THE HYPE IS THROUGH THE ROOF , everybody just wants to play , little kids don't know how to express them selfs they get all nasty and make angry threads , but in the end they just want to play the game Edited by Selaik

I think it really has... I mean when you know when you get to play you are there waiting. But after not getting an email or getting to play, it's kinda like... meh I'll just play whenever. Not like the game has any long-term value to it, atleast not yet. End game looks dull, no competitive pvp... no reason to play after level cap/getting a little gear.

No i'm not complaining so white knights and trolls begone.

You really think that's going to make them stop? :o

I'm just saying the way this has been handled crushed my excitement

Ask the guard next chance you get. I heard the sweet rolls have been found.

so I'm off gonna try to play something else and return in a few days maybe that will help.

Most sensible thing said on this forum yet. Not kidding

Anyone else feeling their hype meter die down now?

The hype engine burns fuel fast. Try the v4 or v6. I also heard the hybrid engines aren't to bad with their fuel efficiency.

I'm burnt out already.

It would be great if they could just email people with what wave they are in. It seems like everything is already preset so why not?

With people already hitting 30+ I think I will be staying off PVP servers now. I wouldn't be surprised if there were level 50 griefers waiting for people on opening day. If that was the case I would chalk this up as a very poor release.