Mythic WoW raider hoping to make a dent in TOR

Dajman

Hey peeps I am just coming back after a couple years away. Hoping to get into the raiding scene. I haven't done a ton in this game but am used to pushing the hardest PvE content available in other games. I am plenty familiar with all roles in a raid and am really just trying to gauge the best way to get back into it all.

The days I am most looking to fill are Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Any tips advice or people recruiting would be awesome.

Hey peeps I am just coming back after a couple years away. Hoping to get into the raiding scene. I haven't done a ton in this game but am used to pushing the hardest PvE content available in other games. I am plenty familiar with all roles in a raid and am really just trying to gauge the best way to get back into it all.

The days I am most looking to fill are Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Any tips advice or people recruiting would be awesome.

Welcome back. Check out tragic heroes. You can apply via the website in my signature

I highly suggest that you put a toon in a few guilds and see what is the right fit for you both play style wise and socially. There are some pretty decent guilds on both factions, but there are also a few....that are not so great.

Welcome to the Star Forge server!

Greetings, Dajman!

<The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is recruiting active players for endgame PvE/PvP content, events, and teams! Please review our guild information and please contact me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member knowledge and excellent proficiency of challenging endgame (Master Mode, Veteran Mode, and Ranked) multiplayer content via progression teams, veteran player mentorship, and weekly educational events in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR).

How to Join RAIA: