How about better skins for the head gear

MrElit

Ok so an idea crossed my mind why there is not a single hat or mask or a hood that let some hair out of it?

and can we have more hat for every class (like nico okarr or anything) and more mask (like arcann's one)

Ok so an idea crossed my mind why there is not a single hat or mask or a hood that let some hair out of it?

and can we have more hat for every class (like nico okarr or anything) and more mask (like arcann's one)

What hair should it let out? What if a Togruta or Twi'lek or Rattataki wears it? What if a human with hairstyle 1 (shaved down to bare skin all over) wears it?

And there are already a bunch of for-whomever hats, including several different variations on the theme of Nico's hat.

There are heavy-soldier helmets, light-soldier helmets, scout helmets, beanie hats (pitched at smugglers), tall "Alderaanian noble" hats, crowns, tiaras, a toothpick, Sith mask things like Malgus wears, Sith neck/chin cups like Overseer Ragate wears, skull-following helmets like the one Lord Praven wears in the JK story, boom-mike headsets, circlets, etc. etc. etc. And there is this for Impsiders: https://i.imgur.com/JPTLtWV.jpg

(The last one is the Charged Hypercloth Force-Expert's helmet, crafted at "requires level 61" by Synthweaving, but it looks completely different on Pubside characters.)