More companion customizations.

While we’re at it, where are all the customizations for Asharra Zavros? All I’ve seen anywhere is “Asharra Zavros Customization 4”...

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/ashara-zavros/ says there are five, two from the Ilum Security Key Vendor, one from the Collector's Edition vendor, one from one of the old pack series, and one "Plagued" one from the THORN rak-plague event-rep vendor.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/ashara-zavros/ says there are five, two from the Ilum Security Key Vendor, one from the Collector's Edition vendor, one from one of the old pack series, and one "Plagued" one from the THORN rak-plague event-rep vendor.

And yet some companions have more than a dozen.

Why? Togruta are possibly the most visually interesting species, in terms of coloring.

And yet some companions have more than a dozen.

Why? Togruta are possibly the most visually interesting species, in terms of coloring.

That's a good question, and I'm not able to offer any speculation, except to note in passing that most of the variations in Togruta appearance (i.e. the variations we see for *our* Togruta)(1) didn't exist back them when that stuff was created.

(1) Which is not trying to say that they couldn't have done better, just that they didn't.

Disclaimer: I only have one Togruta character, a female Jugg whose appearance (directly out of the initial random generation) gave rise to her name "Aurata":

https://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t491/cynique42/Aurata%20on%20Korriban.jpg

(Sorry for the Photobucket link - I took that picture not long after the Togruta were added as playable, and hadn't found imgur at that time.)

EDIT: I'm away from my PC right now, but if you want the slider settings for that character, just pop a reply here and I'll publish them when I can.

Edited by SteveTheCynic

I second the OP's opinion. I am particularly interested in the new companions who don't have any customisations yet. E.g. the Star Fortress companions. And if there are companions without customisable clothes, then I would like to get customisations which include different armors. Our favourite smuggler with a love for cocktail umbrellas comes to mind. Maybe have a customisation in which he has a small umbrella stuck to his cowboy hat. I would buy that for credits or a small amount of CC.

• 2 weeks later...
The wampa should have a jungle wamp and dread seeded customization. Jungle wampa customization should be added to rishi rep vendor and dread seeded creatures customizations for all animal companions(.ie dread seeded akk dog, nexu, nathema beast, krakya, exoboar, bogstalker, banshee, vine cat and tuk'ata should be added to oricon rep vendor. there should be alt creature customizations for current companions that are similar like a vorn tiger, trinthan prowler customization for a krakjya. flutterplume customization for the bog stalker, salky hound for akk dog, Nekghoul customization for the dashade. Tythonian war droid customization for c8-sec. wing maw, skyslasher and xuvva customization for the banshee, swoopstriker harvap, harvorisk, sandbat, dragonbat and shyrack customization for the bog stalker. whitefang customization for vine cat. different k'lor'slug customizations like queen, bloodfang, sand worm, bog worm, etc. duneclaw for the mawvorr, asharl panther customization for vinecat. more customizations for our other droids other than hk 51 unless they come up with an hk with iokath upgrades Edited by Mzuta