How many masterwork crystals do you guys have?

Pacram

4 in total across 3 Alts because I just can’t be ****ed with this stupid system. I’m probably going to unsub after new year.

You can get 3/week and on 4 alts you should have 12.. which you will spend for gear for one character only that you will move with legacy gear. The relics and implants you need to buy on your main char you plan to gear, the rest of moveable pieces on your alt.

On 3 alts on 1st week I had 9 and in the second I had 12... next week gonna have 9 again as I have 0 now after buying gear.

You can get 3/week and on 4 alts you should have 12.. which you will spend for gear for one character only that you will move with legacy gear. The relics and implants you need to buy on your main char you plan to gear, the rest of moveable pieces on your alt.

On 3 alts on 1st week I had 9 and in the second I had 12... next week gonna have 9 again as I have 0 now after buying gear.

You miss the point. I can’t be ****ed running grind dailies on multiple characters doing the same **** I find boring after the first time.

I only had 4000 UCs and the shards I got were mainly from doing the 8 medal pvp mission. I’m not going to waste the small amount of UCs I have when Bioware will change the conversion in 6 weeks when they come back and find people have left. Better to leave and come back when they fix it (if I come back)

Even if I get all the shards you mention, I can’t buy the gear yet and even if I do I can’t use it with my 248 set bonus gear because it doesn’t stack.

I also can’t min max my gear and that means having accuracy on my Sorc at the expense of my alacrity setup.

The whole system is ****. That is why I’ve not bothered to do more than I have. What’s the point until they fix it or not.

I really am over all the b******t that Bioware dump on this game and expect us to think it’s fun.

Grinding content I don’t want to do isn’t relaxing or fun. I’ve better things to have fun doing and it won’t be this game unless they fix this abomination of a gearing system.

Anyway, good luck with your grind. I’m glad some people are getting something out of this because there are plenty of us who aren’t and will be leaving the game in disgust.

I only had 4000 UCs and the shards I got were mainly from doing the 8 medal pvp mission. I’m not going to waste the small amount of UCs I have when Bioware will change the conversion in 6 weeks when they come back and find people have left. Better to leave and come back when they fix it (if I come back)

You really think they will change the conversion rate?

I have some hope they will give us something to makes things "better"(aka less bad) like they did with CXP, but changing the conversion will mean that those that expended 1500UC per toon per week will demand compensation.

I think they maybe give us something like a good amount of UCs in exchange for 248 (not 1500 like i read on other post, but 750 would be a nice number :) ).

For now i'm spending like 500UC on three toons per week. The one at 1000 is too expensive for me, i returned recently after over a year and im not doing too much lvl70 pvp.

You miss the point. I can’t be ****ed running grind dailies on multiple characters doing the same **** I find boring after the first time.

Even if I get all the shards you mention, I can’t buy the gear yet and even if I do I can’t use it with my 248 set bonus gear because it doesn’t stack.

I also can’t min max my gear and that means having accuracy on my Sorc at the expense of my alacrity setup.

The whole system is ****. That is why I’ve not bothered to do more than I have. What’s the point until they fix it or not.

I really am over all the b******t that Bioware dump on this game and expect us to think it’s fun.

Grinding content I don’t want to do isn’t relaxing or fun. I’ve better things to have fun doing and it won’t be this game unless they fix this abomination of a gearing system.

Anyway, good luck with your grind. I’m glad some people are getting something out of this because there are plenty of us who aren’t and will be leaving the game in disgust.

I'm not a fan of this gearing system, but this is certainly one of the easier gearing systems the game has ever had. If I'm not mistaken you're a PVP'er, how do you only have 4,000 unassembled components? I had about 40,000 myself and have spent plenty gearing up alts and mirrors with 248 left sides throughout 5.0. Don't get me wrong, dailies and world bosses certainly aren't my thing, but is logging onto an alt and spending some components and doing one WZ really that prohibitive? Because these last two lockouts that's all you've had to do to get extra gear at 252 and get ready for the week you can upgrade to 258's, and for each toon you do that on the faster you'll be BiS once we enter the 5th lockout week of 5.10.

Edited by auroroavalor

about 10 or 12 across legacy.

1 for the intro, a few bought for the lower price 1 per week for the PvP achieves.

I looked into crafting my gear. It'll be billions at current GTN prices for mats. - so no chance of that.

OTOH It's a change to go into PVP regs and underperform. - even though I haven't played certain characters for years and can't remember how all their abilities work ( and apologise for such) , its nice to be told such sweet things about my mother, my mental health, how to dispose of my computer, my sexual practices and how to end my miserable life.

None.

Done the weekly first week which did not give one, nor for the WB's. Not ever doing the PvP for the medals.

This week the two Ossus WB's that give the crystal the quest was gray-ed out as if I had done them which I have not. Not got enough unassembled component to buy from the vender. So I have zero.

Going forward when I did the Ossus WB's first week my character almost came to a standstill, MY PC is just not good enough to do these heavy group stuff. As so far the crystals seem only to be behind group activities its unlikely that I will get any. So that leaves just the chance of 252 from the weekly or until I have enough UC to buy some. At 500 UC's for 1 its just not worth it.

So have zero masterwork crystals

Edited by TalleraLane