Servers Back Offline - 5.10

EricMusco

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....and yet you are still here donating your money!

I could word this lots of ways, but let me put it nicely. We are all here donating our sub money. That is not the point. Many are being apologists and telling everyone else they have no right to be upset by this. Some are enablers of sub par testing by patting the devs on the head and brown nosing. Others of us are not. Simple as that. Try again though. Maybe next time, you will say something worthwhile.

All servers are now online! Thank you all for your patience today. Let us know if you run into anything odd.

-eric

I'd have to report half my guild if that's all it took ;)

Thanks for the quick work and great communication Eric!

All servers are now online! Thank you all for your patience today. Let us know if you run into anything odd.

-eric

*Applause* I was getting fed up with being defeated trying to win Monster Hunt with Toki (I'm terrible at Hearthstone) and the sword has just been reforged in my lotr re-watch :D

Edited by Sarova

funny the servers are down or delayed once in a blue moon and people are just having a fit.. like they are having addiction withdrawals to nicotine or other drugs. :D It's just a video game people! :p

It's just a video game!!!!!

How dare you....

....be so rational and right . Kind of sad reading most of the posts here, thank god I don't know most these players in real life.

I could word this lots of ways, but let me put it nicely. We are all here donating our sub money. That is not the point. Many are being apologists and telling everyone else they have no right to be upset by this. Some are enablers of sub par testing by patting the devs on the head and brown nosing. Others of us are not. Simple as that. Try again though. Maybe next time, you will say something worthwhile.

I see you are a relatively inexperienced with the forums, as evidenced by your posting history. A lot of players, like you, only come here to complain when something goes wrong, then proceed to call every player that disagrees with them white knights and apologists. Posts by people like you are really tiresome, and I wish we had a derogatory catchphrase or term to call you. What do you think about "ignorant whiner?" Does that work?

Anyway, enjoy the forum pvp. It's what we live for.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

This is exactly right. I spent 16 years with someone in high-level computer programming who dealt with test servers, etc., and it was always a heart-in-mouth moment when the new content went live. "Breaks" were commonplace. That's just the nature of the beast.

Indeed. And everyone who has actually worked in the industry is well aware of that. But even someone who doesn't have our level of experience has no excuse for acting like Veruca Salt.