Make Mirror classes actual mirrors

Kellindell

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but nothing about my Project is fair or equal to. I will go 1 vs 1 then a buddy will join in I get off a Project see it come up from the ground. Then I die from 2 vs me and watch as my Project hits the enemy and does no damage because I am dead. The hit should have killed them mind you.

And i will stealth and be 20 meters away when suddenly that rock you launched right before i disappeared tracks me back all the way no matter the distance or the LoS, hits me and breaks my stealth, or even better, tracks me 100 meters away and hit me into the respawn area because i died meanwhile.

You guys are so focused on the actual differences, i can understand some, but sometimes you just elude anything interesting about those differences for the sake of QQing and complaining that supposedly you're playing an underpowered side.

I'm used to see people whining nerf this and nerf that it killed me, but this whole thread is a new QQ record for me in about 10 years of playing different MMOs.

Anyway, i'd actually like to see these skills made the same just so we are done looking at this huge river of tears... Until the next one.