Razer Naga vs. Old Republic Mouse

DurdensWrath

Has anyone laid hands on the Old Republic Mouse from Razer? I don't know if I want to upgrade from the Naga, because it doesn't look like the old republic mouse has a sloped right side for ergonomics.

Can anyone talk about their experience with it?

As far as the Naga goes, I love having the keypad on the left, it makes using skills so much easier.

There ok, i ordered a Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T 7, 2 years ago and its awesome.

Ditto. I go to sleep with mine under my pillow at night. When I drop it, I gather it up off the ground, cooing gently at it until it stops shaking. When someone asks to use my computer, I say certainly, but HANDS OFF THE MOUSE.

Hmm, I might have a problem...

Looks like they'll be deploying those in waves.

When you say 'waves' you're talking about the merchandise and other related products that Bioware has advertised but aren't available? Because I remember when you could get T-shirts and other things, but now the official star wars store is closed and they just go through vendors. And the Bioware store doesn't have anything for TOR in it. So are they planning to add TOR to it, or start something separate?

When you say 'waves' you're talking about the merchandise and other related products that Bioware has advertised but aren't available? Because I remember when you could get T-shirts and other things, but now the official star wars store is closed and they just go through vendors. And the Bioware store doesn't have anything for TOR in it. So are they planning to add TOR to it, or start something separate?

I was poking fun at the early access.

And no, this is through Razer.

I use the molton version of the Naga. It's the same as the SWTOR, but muuuuuch cheaper. It's smaller also, feels better in your hand imo.
I use the molten as well. The TOR one just doesn't look as ergonomic. Edited by DurdensWrath