Khem will return if you sided with him. Why not Zash, too?!

TheDramaKing

During the stream you said that Khem Val will come back if you sided with him, but Zash will not. Why??

1) Both Khem and Zash are present on Nathema, depending on whom you betrayed.

Khem:

Zash:

2) Zash had a SUPER cool look in the Nathema Conspiracy FP.

3) Why would you so arbitrarly favourite one over the other for a choice taken years ago?

Please give us Zash or Khem depending on that choice.

Edited by TheDramaKing

During the stream you said that Khem Val will come back if you sided with him, but Zash will not. Why??

Khem:

Zash:

3) Why would you so arbitrarly favourite one over the other for a choice taken years ago?

Wow. I just realized in watching your second video that has Ravage, that they changed Ravage's voice (Joseph Millson). He's being voiced by either the guy who played Draahg (Nicholas Bolton) or the guy who played Malgus (Jaimie Glover); can't decide yet which one; instead of the boring Imperial guy on Balmorra that talks about strategy being like preparing a fine meal. :eek:

Back on topic...they did come up with a nice look for Zash in Nathema, but I just can't see her wanting to follow the SI around being how she is. That and if she did, I'd be locking my room at night lol. Plus to get free of Khem, who knows what Sith ritual she would've busted him up with.

Edited by Lunafox

Khem:

Zash:

Because

in Nathema if you originally chose to side with Zash and keep her in Khem's body, that entity is killed off during the Nathema flashpoint. If you originally chose to side with Khem and throw Zash into oblivion, when she returns in a new body in Nathema she's killed off too. Neither of them (Khem-Zash or New-Body-Zash) exist in the game any more, so you can't have them.

Solves a complicated class companion issue for the Devs so I can see why they did it. Your option for a Dashade companion is Ak'ghal Usar via alliance alert. I've never chosen that scheming ***** Zash over Khem Val so I'm quite happy.

Because

in Nathema if you originally chose to side with Zash and keep her in Khem's body, that entity is killed off during the Nathema flashpoint. If you originally chose to side with Khem and throw Zash into oblivion, when she returns in a new body in Nathema she's killed off too. Neither of them (Khem-Zash or New-Body-Zash) exist in the game any more, so you can't have them.

Solves a complicated class companion issue for the Devs so I can see why they did it. Your option for a Dashade companion is Ak'ghal Usar via alliance alert. I've never chosen that scheming ***** Zash over Khem Val so I'm quite happy.

Ahm... no?

Choices are:

You sided with Zash > Khem regained somehow his body in the Nathema Conspiracy FP. We don't know what happened to Zash.

You sided with Khem > Zash has gained a new host for her spirit in the Nathema Conspiracy FP. We don't know what happened to Khem.

The are completely even.

Back on topic...they did come up with a nice look for Zash in Nathema, but I just can't see her wanting to follow the SI around being how she is.

It would take some creative character development to justify Zash returning and subordinating herself to the Sith Inquisitor of her own free will for an indefinite period. If the Khem Val killed in The Nathema Conspiracy is somehow inhabiting his original body instead of a duplicate, then that would scrap the nearest reason I can imagine: To work with the SI to somehow get out of that Dashade vessel someday.

I think the others have already explained it. Khem has a legit reason for wanting to team up with the Inquisitor again because of their bond, but if Zash came back I think she'd be there as an adversary.

I never keep Zash, myself. Khem has been helping my Inquisitor the whole game and becomes my Inquisitor's buddy. Zash is someone who has tried to kill my Inquisitor and steal her body, and I have no doubt she'd try it again. To me there's not even a moment of hesitation; I always keep Khem.

I think the others have already explained it. Khem has a legit reason for wanting to team up with the Inquisitor again because of their bond, but if Zash came back I think she'd be there as an adversary.

I never keep Zash, myself. Khem has been helping my Inquisitor the whole game and becomes my Inquisitor's buddy. Zash is someone who has tried to kill my Inquisitor and steal her body, and I have no doubt she'd try it again. To me there's not even a moment of hesitation; I always keep Khem.

^^ I accept this explanation and rationale. :)

Pretty much, as much as it would be awesome to have Zash' new model as a companion I don't see her following you around anymore.

It would take some creative character development to justify Zash returning and subordinating herself to the Sith Inquisitor of her own free will for an indefinite period. If the Khem Val killed in The Nathema Conspiracy is somehow inhabiting his original body instead of a duplicate, then that would scrap the nearest reason I can imagine: To work with the SI to somehow get out of that Dashade vessel someday.

I will take a shot: Zash excaped and fled into a new body, only to discover that part of the oath/ritual that bound Khem Val to the SI in the first place, is forever now also a part of her spirit as well. She is compelled against her wishes to join back up with the SI.

Edited by xmarcusprimex

Oh damn i thought it was only Zash in Nathema, that means both choices are still valid and each one can come back.

Yet correct me if i am wrong but i think i heard the devs say "If you played you know what happened to Zash" and implied that is the reason why she is not returning.

Honestly Zash coming back would be really interesting, she is one of the few smarter and more cunning characters which can be a lot of fun

• 2 years later...