Why change Phantomstride and Holotraverse GCD.

Beyrahl

I'm complainin' bois. :rak_03:

Honestly this change was so unneeded and doesn't fix anything, I can see why it was put in I think.

I am assuming it was suggested or you guys thought it'd fix the whole getting sent to space via those abilities.

Well, it doesn't now it just takes it longer to go off. As operative maybe it's not a big deal, but as Assassin it's just a nerf. Deception takes a bigger hit, but either way it just feels unnatural and takes too long.

It's just two different abilities that didn't need changed, however they did need fixed. Only one of them actually proc'd abilities within the spec. Either way it was used a gap closer, maintaining target and dps, deception for a 3 stack discharge, hatred a free eradicate and assassinate.

either way I hope they change it back, if not. haha im complainin'

If it was done for that, it’s made it worse. Testing properly seems to hard for these guys.

If the thing they changed it for isn't working and all it is doing is having negative side effects, they should just change it back to how it was beforehand, at least until they can figure out how to change it in a manner that actually fixes what it was changed in the first place to address.

If the thing they changed it for isn't working and all it is doing is having negative side effects, they should just change it back to how it was beforehand, at least until they can figure out how to change it in a manner that actually fixes what it was changed in the first place to address.

That requires BW to admit they were wrong and need to remove a change they worked so hard to make.

That requires BW to admit they were wrong and need to remove a change they worked so hard to make.

If we give them enough negative feedback they will... well, not undo it. They will probably just change it differently. Like, "Ok, we know you ALL said this change sucks and we should just undo it, but instead we made it so that you can now only holo-traverse to someone who just holo-traversed themselves! Might as well get all the desync in one place!"

Don't believe me? I reference the magnetic grapple thing in the latest huttball map. EVERY bit of feedback for that on the PTS was "just remove it". So they instead added a new mechanic to make more places where you could use it. :p

If we give them enough negative feedback they will... well, not undo it. They will probably just change it differently. Like, "Ok, we know you ALL said this change sucks and we should just undo it, but instead we made it so that you can now only holo-traverse to someone who just holo-traversed themselves! Might as well get all the desync in one place!"

Don't believe me? I reference the magnetic grapple thing in the latest huttball map. EVERY bit of feedback for that on the PTS was "just remove it". So they instead added a new mechanic to make more places where you could use it. :p

That was a pts change.

This was something they were trying to sneak in / force on people. See also the crafting changes in the conquest overhaul. This made mats worthless with no forewarning and there was a decent chunk of people who commented on it - still the same.

If they *ask* for feedback, they are willing to accept feedback (sometimes sort of). When they try to ninja something in - they've made their decision.

Like, "Ok, we know you ALL said this change sucks and we should just undo it, but instead we made it so that you can now only holo-traverse to someone who just holo-traversed themselves! Might as well get all the desync in one place!"

I love this idea. There will be the legendary "progenitor holotraverse" from which the "torch" of holotraversing window will be passed between people so it is never extinguished forever.

I love this idea. There will be the legendary "progenitor holotraverse" from which the "torch" of holotraversing window will be passed between people so it is never extinguished forever.

For some reason, this just reminded me of the scene in LotR: The Two Towers where the armored Urokai with the giant sparkler torch runs toward the wall in Helm's Deep....

I think I need to drink less coffee.

For some reason, this just reminded me of the scene in LotR: The Two Towers where the armored Urokai with the giant sparkler torch runs toward the wall in Helm's Deep....

I think I need to drink less coffee.

lol - I think of that scene every time I see someone trying to bring down a lumbering jugger about to score in huttball. "Bring 'em down Legolas!!!"

But that would be logical.

If they only hadn't stealth nerfed CC break on ball carriers where no one picks up the ball anymore,

I made a thread about the nerf or bug in the gen section and it got no traction. I guess people didn’t care enough or there’s too much apathy or there aren’t enough posters left on the forums to keep it alive.