Why did I ever stop playing.

Foegle

This game rocks! Returning player after being off for over a year, maybe 2. Looking for a smaller guild Republic Side, not 500 members who never talk but just look great on number. A large guild is fine as long as it is not about the high numbers, but more intimate. I'm usually on several times a week, depending on work and family and I like getting to know my online team well, seeing and talking with the normal active players etc.... I have been off for a bit and have a lot of catching up to do. I intend on rolling a new char to get me started again. I currently have a 65 Knight, who was a raiding tank back in the day, a 65 trooper, also tank, a 55ish smuggler, and a 46 counselor, not even sure what the maxed out level is anymore lol. I enjoy doing whatever, flashpoints, storyline, pvp, raiding, role playing, new character progression...as long as I'm playing with the guild I don't really care what I'm doing. I enjoy playing specific class roles in a group and it doesn't matter what you need. I prefer tank, but totally willing to learn and better play a healer or dps...whatever... Anyway, hope I can be a good fit for some guild out there.... :rak_03: Edited by Foegle