Accidental defection

Gelious

Has that happened to anyone? It goes like this:

- You play a wz and your team begin to suck

- You lose your patience, quit the wz and re-que

- You end up on the same wz but on the other team and proceed to win.

I am really curious if this has happened to anyone. I experienced this 3 times so far - 2 times it was Hypergate, after the crossfaction patch, and 1 time it was I think Novare Coast (maybe), dont remember before the patch or after. The latest time was today.

Am i just that lucky? Or is this a thing that happens a lot?

Edited by Gelious

Yeah, its happened to me a few times. Not sure if I left again, won or lost tho.

Funny story though... you know how if you quit a wz, but you were in an Ops group prior to the pop, you'll keep seeing the wz's ops chat? Well I guess in one of those instances I was in an Ops group, because when I got the 2nd pop, I found that I was on the other team but I was able to see both teams' ops chat.

Edited by AndriusAjax

Has that happened to anyone? It goes like this:

- You play a wz and your team begin to suck

- You lose your patience, quit the wz and re-que

- You end up on the same wz but on the other team and proceed to win.

I am really curious if this has happened to anyone. I experienced this 3 times so far - 2 times it was Hypergate, after the crossfaction patch, and 1 time it was I think Novare Coast (maybe), dont remember before the patch or after. The latest time was today.

Am i just that lucky? Or is this a thing that happens a lot?

Happens all the time.

What’s funny is when you pop a map you hate like Odessen and you requeue. Pop into the same game on the other side, leave again, pop into the game on the side you started with. Leave again and pop into the other side, but in the wrong respawn (enemy). I’ve had some funny experiences killing respawns in the enemy respawn area. Edited by Totemdancer

This happened to me a couple times as well, i thought i was the only one lol.

Me too. It is pretty funny.

Personally, I think if you quit out of a "hopeless" match, and then immediately requeue, and get into the same match on the other side, apparently replacing someone who thought their side was "hopeless"... Well, really there should be like some sort of pair-of-worst-sore-losers-ever karma that forces you both into the OPG map for the next 10 matches in a row or something.

So much for all those "I just want a good match" arguments. Jeesh.