Legacy Storage Sorting

VyttoriaFrost

I do not know if this has already been suggested, BUT, we really need to be able to sort out legacy banks like our personal ones so it is 10x easier to keep things neat and organized. It is beyond a pain to have to do it manually, not to mention a time waster . .Please? I am certain I am not the only one who would like to see this.

Are you referring to individualized each character's bank in the legacy?

For example:

Legacy Hold

Character 1= $2,000

Character 2= $4,590

Character 3= $6,409

Character 4=$1,890

Is that what you're asking?

Also,

I do agree about the Legacy Hold, it needs more be structured and leveled.

Organization would be much more easier and fluid.

Are you referring to individualized each character's bank in the legacy?

For example:

Legacy Hold

Character 1= $2,000

Character 2= $4,590

Character 3= $6,409

Character 4=$1,890

Is that what you're asking?

Also,

I do agree about the Legacy Hold, it needs more be structured and leveled.

Organization would be much more easier and fluid.

No, i mean to have a button to press to organize by quality, value, quantity, like our inventory and personal storage boxes

This totally should have been done when the first came out with it !!!

So what i wanna know is why, DURING FIRST IMPLEMENTATION of this legacy cargo hold, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY did they not implement SORTING because every other cargo hold has it?

BTW the Command Stashes and other stash storage does NOT have sorting either.... does it?

mehhh

It's like the "devs" don't even think when they dev stuff?!?! or even when they fix bugs they just let things go.... SLOPPY!!!!

This totally should have been done when the first came out with it !!!

So what i wanna know is why, DURING FIRST IMPLEMENTATION of this legacy cargo hold, WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY did they not implement SORTING because every other cargo hold has it?

BTW the Command Stashes and other stash storage does NOT have sorting either.... does it?

mehhh

It's like the "devs" don't even think when they dev stuff?!?! or even when they fix bugs they just let things go.... SLOPPY!!!!

Im quite certain we are not the only ones to bring this up, but hey perhaps all of us squeaky wheels will get greased?