Wintrading started?

nepochop

So to open the debate again. It seems it has already started. We can see that there are multiple players in top 10 positions who are on servers like Leviathan and Tulak Hord. These players have 20-30 wins and very high ratings. Sure, people will come up and say that those servers now have ranked pvp cause they have merged but its still a good place to wintrade since the pops are not as frequent as on Darth Malgus.

I hope Bioware is investigating this on the weekly basis as they said....

Well, technically it is possible to do. If you only start the season now and you win your first games against 1400-1500 people then yes, you get high rating right at start. However, this would mean there are higher elo players on Leviathan and Tulak Horde, so that makes me wonder a bit.

I don't know why you guys even bother anymore. Like they restored blatant wintraders last season, and even people who weren't near top 3 got top 3 rewards. My sub ended over a month ago and I jumped ship to WoW. That game takes actual skill, has an actual esports scene, and cheating is virtually a myth over there. This game's ranked? Lul it's a meme lottery simply put.

I don't know why you guys even bother anymore. Lul it's a meme lottery simply put.

To be honest I really do not know. I mean now I have more time for the game and how do I spend it? I log in, do a few ranked matches, win 2, lose 2, win 2 lose 2. After cycling my toons I find out that I spent 4-5 hours with PVP and all toons have the same rating since you win/lose constantly.

No, its not always about me, there are throwers, 4 rdps vs 4 mdps, 3dps 1t vs 2dps 1t 1h, quitters, afkers, beginners etc in the games so it really is a lottery. There are already people who have hundreds of games played and struggle with 1300 rating. So I really do not know why I bother spending so many hours on this.

I don't know why you guys even bother anymore. Like they restored blatant wintraders last season, and even people who weren't near top 3 got top 3 rewards. My sub ended over a month ago and I jumped ship to WoW. That game takes actual skill, has an actual esports scene, and cheating is virtually a myth over there. This game's ranked? Lul it's a meme lottery simply put.

Which WoW-class plays closest to our juggernaut / mara? And are all dps classes viable in WoW?

To be honest I really do not know. I mean now I have more time for the game and how do I spend it? I log in, do a few ranked matches, win 2, lose 2, win 2 lose 2. After cycling my toons I find out that I spent 4-5 hours with PVP and all toons have the same rating since you win/lose constantly.

No, its not always about me, there are throwers, 4 rdps vs 4 mdps, 3dps 1t vs 2dps 1t 1h, quitters, afkers, beginners etc in the games so it really is a lottery. There are already people who have hundreds of games played and struggle with 1300 rating. So I really do not know why I bother spending so many hours on this.

It was always like this.. I'm perplexed as to why you discover this only now. :rolleyes:

Solo ranked works like a gambling machine and the reward for winning is ELO, not money. This is where the difference is.

It honestly needs a rework.. or some kind of overhaul, but I doubt it will ever come. It also needs to attract more population because the nr of people who que is very small. Heard news it's kinda dying on SS ?