BH able to romance Akaavi

TalonVII

Title says it all. In KOTFE/ET you get Mako and Akaavi. Mako is more a little sister to me, but Akaavi, there is a mando woman for my mando, and ya can't romance her. Make it an option. Please?

Sugar on top?

What do you propose for people who've already gone through that alert? (Yes, of course there are solutions. I want to see what yours is.)

What do you propose for people who've already gone through that alert? (Yes, of course there are solutions. I want to see what yours is.)

Well go through the alert as normal, and if you choose not to pick up with Mali, Akaavi wants to speak with you alone. Opens up a relationship path to be explored with Akaavi.

Best idea I got.

I'd love to see Akaavi as a romance possibility for both genders of smuggler and bounty hunters.

The way they could run it is with a second alert. If you chose to keep Akaavi, you could get a short convo with a "hey, I wanted to let you know it's good to see you again" (if your character is a smuggler) or a "I've really liked getting to know you, Mako has had a lot of good things to say about you and she's right" (if your character is a bounty hunter) and the romance option can run from there.