Keith! You didnt mention Kira for returning companion for 5.10

Wagerbane

Kira and Scourge were mentioned on the Livestream. Charles' exact words were as follows:

"They were notably not mentioned and I apologize for that. There is some really cool ground I really want to cover with those characters that I can't quite talk about. So they are still in progress. They are absolutely still coming. They just didn't fit into 5.10 because we did want to put a little more beef on that. So they are still coming. I am very excited about it. I can't wait for everyone to see that. But for now, no news other than that it's coming."

Kira and Scourge were mentioned on the Livestream. Charles' exact words were as follows:

"They were notably not mentioned and I apologize for that. There is some really cool ground I really want to cover with those characters that I can't quite talk about. So they are still in progress. They are absolutely still coming. They just didn't fit into 5.10 because we did want to put a little more beef on that. So they are still coming. I am very excited about it. I can't wait for everyone to see that. But for now, no news other than that it's coming."

Thanks for posting that quote. I was wondering too and missed the stream. I thought maybe they would bring them in the expansion, so it's nice to know for sure.

Thanks for that ^^

Maybe that means they'll come back for everyone and have some part to play in the main storyline.

IIRC they're was a mention some times ago about something concerning Vitiate's original body, maybe they're linked to that ? If they were busy trying to destroy his body to help us destroy his mind, that would explain why they did not came back earlier.

not only that but they get more then 2minutes..unless they something up their sleeve

I don't know...more than two minutes? I would be shocked. I guess being let down before has made me more cynical. If they give them more than two minutes it's kind of unfair to the other reunion stories they have brought back recently.