Hoodless Sith Robes

ApollosNight

So I like to change my outfit as my story progresses (playing light side inquisitor). I go from a basic robe to a hooded one with more designs. When I become the Outlander, however, I like a more hoodless robe. I can only find Jedi ones that leave the brown color pattern in them when you modify their colors. Anyone have any other ideas? I know destroyer is popular but its going for 65 mill on the GT so it's out of my league.

So I like to change my outfit as my story progresses (playing light side inquisitor). I go from a basic robe to a hooded one with more designs. When I become the Outlander, however, I like a more hoodless robe. I can only find Jedi ones that leave the brown color pattern in them when you modify their colors. Anyone have any other ideas? I know destroyer is popular but its going for 65 mill on the GT so it's out of my league.

It’s not my favorite robe design in any way, but the Lightside token vendor has an outfit with two top variations, one with the hood up and one down. Put one top on one costume tab and the other on a second with the oufit otherwise the same and you’ve got yourself a hood up/down toggle.

((Trolling = on))

This is my inquisitor's hoodless outfit. OK, she's DarkV, but it would work just as well with LightV.

https://i.imgur.com/uCTvLz0.jpg

((Trolling = off))

There is no "uniform" for Sith, especially for Inquisitors. Wear whatever seems like a good idea rather than wearing what you think Sith "should" wear.

(That said, many of my characters dress against type because I'm like that.)

I mainly use the Sith Recluse and Shadow Disciple sets (without helmet and mask because i like seeing my toon's face) on my Nox and the Zakuulan Inquisitor on my Imperious (without helmet too).

Not really robes but i think they look good on Inquisitors.

I don't know the GTN prices for these sets though.

Edited by Goreshaga