Is it possible to queue for a group for quests?

MrGrumboldt

No, there is not. My advice is look for a group through check. Press left click and press shift on the heroic to link it to chat and type "LFG" honestly if you have a companion even as a DPS you won't need help with it, you can pretty much solo with a healer companion healing you. So my advice is get T7, set him to heal and do the heroic:D. Good luck, hope my advice helps. Edited by FlameYOL

No, there is not. My advice is look for a group through check. Press left click and press shift on the heroic to link it to chat and type "LFG" honestly if you have a companion even as a DPS you won't need help with it, you can pretty much solo with a healer companion healing you. So my advice is get T7, set him to heal and do the heroic:D. Good luck, hope my advice helps.

Thanks. That's too bad that LFG isn't a feature, hopefully it gets added. I'm lvl 10 so I can probably do it now, I was lvl 7 or so when I tried to solo at first. I was wondering why it was so hard then realized it was heroic.

Thanks. That's too bad that LFG isn't a feature, hopefully it gets added. I'm lvl 10 so I can probably do it now, I was lvl 7 or so when I tried to solo at first. I was wondering why it was so hard then realized it was heroic.

LFG *is* a feature, but not for heroic missions. And these days, except for a very few high-level ones, there's no real need for a group so long as you have a companion to help you. (Yes, doing the Tython one at level 7 without a companion *would* be hard.)