Oh Doc, how I've missed you!

serenitty

I'm excited for the new roadmap. Looking forward to the new storyline and intrigued by the planet they talk about, could it be Dantooine finally?

I am especially happy to see Doc is finally returning. Time to get my Jedi through FE/ET she's been waiting far too long.

I'm excited for the new roadmap. Looking forward to the new storyline and intrigued by the planet they talk about, could it be Dantooine finally?

I am especially happy to see Doc is finally returning. Time to get my Jedi through FE/ET she's been waiting far too long.

Well guess someone somewhere had to have missed old Doc, I had not even realised he had gone as I never used him. :D:p:rak_01: Not really sure what Smilies I should be using here, lol.

Edited by StormForceDax

I am mean if i say that i'd love to see Doc's face when realising that the girl he tried to seduce for several years without any luck is now engaged to another man ?

I'd really love to see some sort of showdown between the 2 guys that could be funny.

On another note i'm happy to finally get one of my JK's companions back, even though it'll only be a class exclusive 2 min alert.

Meanwhile, the announcement of the return of Nadia and DS Jaesa have my Imp and Pub mains be like: /omg

I better not be disappointed, Bioware!

Sorry to diverge from the topic of Doc. It's just that I too can hardly contain my excitement. :)

Your welcome to come in and share your excitement too :) Glad they're finally bringing them back, it's been too long!

I am mean if i say that i'd love to see Doc's face when realising that the girl he tried to seduce for several years without any luck is now engaged to another man ?

I'd really love to see some sort of showdown between the 2 guys that could be funny.

On another note i'm happy to finally get one of my JK's companions back, even though it'll only be a class exclusive 2 min alert.

Not at all, I've learned he is a bit of an acquired taste lol. I've found it hard to refuse him myself. Done it a couple of times and felt really bad. It's a harsh let down lol.

I'd like to see a showdown with my warrior when Jaesa returns, he started a romance with Lana. I'm not too far into that one but that could be very interesting considering the letter she sent to all my other classes. lol

Edited by serenitty

Not at all, I've learned he is a bit of an acquired taste lol. I've found it hard to refuse him myself. Done it a couple of times and felt really bad. It's a harsh let down lol.

I'd like to see a showdown with my warrior when Jaesa returns, he started a romance with Lana. I'm not too far into that one but that could be very interesting considering the letter she sent to all my other classes. lol

Well honnestly the end of his romance is not that bad, but considering my JK's personnality, she'd never allow herself to fall for him.

I think that became like a game between them, to see who was the more stubborn of the 2, he tries to get her and she keeps on rejecting him. That's somewhat funny though as he ended up proposing her while nothing actually happened between them.

Well i've not even finished KOTFE with my male SW, but considering he was with both Jaesa and Vette and he's now with Lana, that might be somewhat heated :D

I did not even get Vette back with him.

Yeah i got that letter on my JK who is with Theron right after Nathema, she was not really pleased. I'd say that Jaesa better stay away from them xD

I'm happy to see Doc returning too. I think I like his character because he makes me laugh. His lines are just so cheesy they're hilarious. And he really doesn't take himself all too seriously either. You can turn him down and he doesn't get angry or insulted. I also think it's funny that when he falls for the JK, at first it weirds him out but then he thinks it's awesome.

Honestly I'm not expecting more than a 1 to 2 minute cutscene but at this point I'll take what I can get. It might be nice to get more than that but if Doc had some kind of grand return it would be rather insulting to the companions that were returned recently who didn't get one.

I meant to try every romance in the vanilla stories, but the closest Doc would ever get to getting touched was by my repeated /slaps to his face. I've never technically wanted to kill him, but there's been no other companion that has infuriated me as often as Doc. Throttling... throttling is not killing, right? Maybe some mild stabbing..

I absolutely adore Doc. He is funny, charming, and really comes around in the end. I was never put off by him and really can't understand why some people have such vitriol hate but whatever. I think he is awesome and really glad he is coming back. I only ran one Jedi Knight through the KOTFE/KOTET expansion and that was in the very beginning when I didn't know we would have to wait so long to get our companions back. I have not run any other Knight through because of this and will probably hold out on my male knights (waiting on Kira). But my girl Jedi's at least can run it.

I thought that OP was going to continue with "said no one ever" lol.

Lol no! He is one of my favourites. He might come across super sleezy to begin with, a bit of a womaniser but he doesn't hide that. You know what you're getting into with him and when he starts falling for the knight he is super sweet and funny.

Agreed. That was such a let down............:(

I have only done his reunion once with a non romanced character. Does it not improve with a romanced one?

So far out of the romanced ones I have done, Corso's was the worst. It had more content but it was like he forgot to miss you he was having so much fun.

Lol no! He is one of my favourites. He might come across super sleezy to begin with, a bit of a womaniser but he doesn't hide that. You know what you're getting into with him and when he starts falling for the knight he is super sweet and funny.

He's the reason I've never played a female JK lol(but have played multiple characters of both genders on every other class). He certainly didn't become less sleazy or more likeable to me on my male characters and I would never in a million years romance him. I wish I didn't have to recruit Doc or Doc 2.0 (Theran Cedrax) in the first place :p There are definitely characters I like that others don't such as Koth and Felix Iresso but I can't stand that Chester Molester personality type of Doc and Theran.

Edited by Nefla

He's the reason I've never played a female JK lol(but have played multiple characters of both genders on every other class). He certainly didn't become less sleazy or more likeable to me on my male characters and I would never in a million years romance him. I wish I didn't have to recruit Doc or Doc 2.0 (Theran Cedrax) in the first place :p There are definitely characters I like that others don't such as Koth and Felix Iresso but I can't stand that Chester Molester personality type of Doc and Theran.

I played a male Knight a couple of times and I agree he doesn't much change from the beginning, but with a female that all changes and he really isn't like Tharan at all...that one is really a creep. After doing what he does to the Consular he chases Nadia later.

But yeah Doc is one you really have to look past his behaviour initially because it does get better, but we all have characters we love that others hate and vice versa.

I like Koth and Iresso too. I also like Quinn which is another one a lot of people don't like...maybe I just like punishment :p

Not at all, I've learned he is a bit of an acquired taste lol. I've found it hard to refuse him myself. Done it a couple of times and felt really bad. It's a harsh let down lol

In the beginning I agree; Doc is an acquired taste, however if you stick with him, later in the story the knight-Doc romance is brilliant. When he realises he's been "cured" of his potential for chasing every woman he sees & worries he's gone mad, he becomes (to steal from my American friends) adorable :) You have to not take Doc seriously. And of course there's a wedding - I couldn't resist that.

I also created a knight in the hope of a forthcoming Scourge romance - I found it quite easy to turn Doc down as he stops pursuing you.

In the beginning I agree; Doc is an acquired taste, however if you stick with him, later in the story the knight-Doc romance is brilliant. When he realises he's been "cured" of his potential for chasing every woman he sees & worries he's gone mad, he becomes (to steal from my American friends) adorable :) You have to not take Doc seriously. And of course there's a wedding - I couldn't resist that.

I also created a knight in the hope of a forthcoming Scourge romance - I found it quite easy to turn Doc down as he stops pursuing you.

My favourite conversation with him is when he asks you if you use Jedi mind tricks on him to keep things fresh, he is so adorably funny.

I have turned him down a couple of times and while it is easy in that he stops pursuing you that instant it's the 'Focus your attention elsewhere'. bIt and his response, it just makes me feel like a totally you know what,

Edited by serenitty