Companions in Ilum Open-PVP zone

Mubrak

Companions are no longer dismissed in the open-pvp zone, no matter whether on a PVP or PVE instance. Was still working last gree-event.

Outlaw's Den is working as intended.

Companions in PVP instance is a big problem in my opinion....

2 guys with lvl 50 companion can easily take down a whole group which are doing planetary commanders for encryptions....

Companions are no longer dismissed in the open-pvp zone, no matter whether on a PVP or PVE instance. Was still working last gree-event.

I agree about them working in the PVP zone when in the PVP instance, but the PVP zone of the PVE instance has not been a PVP zone since the PVE/PVP instances were segregated. There is no reason they should not work in the former PVP zone on a PVE instance. I suspect, though, that the tech does not allow them to have that flag (that disallows comps) on for one instance and off for others.

I agree about them working in the PVP zone when in the PVP instance, but the PVP zone of the PVE instance has not been a PVP zone since the PVE/PVP instances were segregated. There is no reason they should not work in the former PVP zone on a PVE instance. I suspect, though, that the tech does not allow them to have that flag (that disallows comps) on for one instance and off for others.

I agree, you should be able to use your companion in the 'pvp' zone on the pve instance.but not the pvp instance. But i was with 3 others on the pvp zone, doing the droids when two players with 2 companions attacked us. They thought they'd get us, as we were fighting the gree droid at the time, but they got a rude awakening...lol, thankfully we were organised and geared pretty well :)

Noooooo! I thought about reporting this during the Gree event; I kept silent as it allowed me to run around the contested zones and do the PvP quests for the first time ever :D You're a better person than me!

It is a ethics issue for not letting companions play inside PVP zone and PVE area under PVP. See you there inside outlaws den.

• 1 month later...