Grade 7 (level 50) Starship parts

Dbohrius

So I wanted to explore parts of the game I had barely touched before, and the Starship on-rails combat was one of them. I then realized Cybertech can craft Starship parts, but where can we find the schematics?

There are three for sale in exchange for commendations on the Fleet (namely, Missile Magazine, Electronic Warfare Pod, Deflector Shield), but no Armor, laser cannons etc. Do they drop from some crew skill mission crit? Some PvE boss? Some mission reward?

You just need Fleet comms to buy some of them. Also if you RUN the space missions the mission rewards are parts for the ship. The missions say what gear you need for the mission. Only if you need the torpedos is it a issue for the mission if you don't have the launcher. Also the schematics I believe come from Underworld Trading missions. The level 7 schematics come from the vendor that the others mentioned.

So I wanted to explore parts of the game I had barely touched before, and the Starship on-rails combat was one of them. I then realized Cybertech can craft Starship parts, but where can we find the schematics?

There are three for sale in exchange for commendations on the Fleet (namely, Missile Magazine, Electronic Warfare Pod, Deflector Shield), but no Armor, laser cannons etc. Do they drop from some crew skill mission crit? Some PvE boss? Some mission reward?

Here is a link to the Dulfy guide

http://dulfy.net/2012/11/20/swtor-patch-1-6-grade-7-starship-upgrades-and-hm-space-missions/