Nothing but huttball

RiChess

I'm starting to lose my patience. I Qed up tonight thinking I'd have the usual win 1 lose 1 back and forth, But no. 6 huttballs in a row (so far). And every one has featured premades just wrecking everything. I don't mind huttball even though it's usually one sided, but for the love of god, don't make me do huttball after huttball after huttball after huttball.

It's literally the worst.

I'm starting to lose my patience. I Qed up tonight thinking I'd have the usual win 1 lose 1 back and forth, But no. 6 huttballs in a row (so far). And every one has featured premades just wrecking everything. I don't mind huttball even though it's usually one sided, but for the love of god, don't make me do huttball after huttball after huttball after huttball.

It's literally the worst.

Need to have an option to select what maps I'd like to participate.. or have a higher chance of putting me in. Lagball would be the bottom of the list by far and it's the only map I don't give a ***** about. I just farm DPS and kills. How can you even play maps that are lagging like hell... and are full of bugs and dsync. And what's worse ? we get a new damn hutball map.... thank god...

I refuse to take part in that demented game mode.

Hutball is the only thing that ever pop's for me and takes forever to something to pop and always against a premade. So at least its going to be quick but needing to go through 20 matches for the weekly stopped caring. As long as it isn't an Arena then happy that able to get into a pvp match.

• 1 year later...