Put Single Purchase Cartel Packs Back On the Cartel Market!!

AceMasterSoul

Went on the Market to Purchase 600cc worth of Ultimate Cartel packs only to find that they're gone. 98% of my market purchase are are individual cartel packs. One of the main reasons I subscribe is for the monthly cc, now I can't even use them. I'm gonna be really pissed if the packs were removed permanently. I would probably leave the game. Edited by AceMasterSoul

Went on the Market to Purchase some packs they're gone. 98% of my market purchase are those packs. I'm a subscriber for the monthly cc, to spend on those specifically, now I can't even use them. I'm gonna be really pissed if the packs were removed permanently. I would even quit playing the game.

This this this this this this

Went on the Market to Purchase 600cc worth of Ultimate Cartel packs only to find that they're gone. 98% of my market purchase are are individual cartel packs. One of the main reasons I subscribe is for the monthly cc, now I can't even use them. I'm gonna be really pissed if the packs were removed permanently. I would probably leave the game.

I started a thread on their disappearance and also asked in the patch notes and sent a PM to Eric. No replies anywhere. Generally when BW stick their head in the sand & fail to acknowledge or respond like this, it's a stealth "nerf" that they have no intention of addressing/fixing/returning whatever has gone missing/gone wrong. I'm so annoyed - I went to buy my 5 packs and can't. I think they've wrongly assumed that those of us who buy packs will now be forced to buy hypercrates instead. They are wrong. Maybe the 200cc will return once they see a drop in CM sales.