Good outfit for my Rattataki female Sith Inquisito

chopthedog

Hey, I would appreciate if some of you could suggest some potential clothes to buy for my Inquisitor by keeping in mind that she isn't pure evil and balanced in the force. Outfit sets are preferred but individual pieces are ok as well 😊 Edited by chopthedog
Spelling errors

It's hard to say, because everyone's taste are so very different. One thing that is great for getting an idea of what you want is to open up the collections tab. It has every armor that has ever been on the cartel market in it. You can then click on each armor set and see the individual pieces. From their you can preview what your character would look like in each set of of armor. You can even check what dyes will look like by leaving the preview window open and then going to the GTN and searching dyes, and then shift + right click to see that dye color on the armor in your preview window. Good luck, and I hope you find a set that suits you. Edited by Holocron

First, this depends on your character. What is their personality? Where did they come from? Are they trying to hide their true identity? Were they once something else, then changed to what they are now? These are just a fraction of the things I consider before I outfit a new toon.

Most tight fitting garments in a dark colour work well with the skin tone and body types 1 and 2.

Body type 3 is just wrong and body type 4 doesn’t really suit Rattataki females (IMO).

I rarely use one “full outfit” set because most only have one or two pieces I like. But I still buy the whole outfit so I can open it up in collections and keep using those pieces I like on multiple Alts.

What it comes down to, is what sort of look do you want?

Do you have a theme in mind?

Do you RP?

Do you want it to suit you character name or legacy?

You could be like every other female character in the game and just go butt-naked, or at least as close to it as possible given the costume options. I'm honestly starting to think clothing companies in this galaxy have all gone out of business.

More appropriately, consider the warrior-culture of the rattattaki species. They live to fight, everything about them is a test of strength and grit. You want to find something that looks very aggressive but also isnt too constrictive. Rattattaki like showing off their scars, so you can go somewhat skimpy but dont overdo it like those people I mentioned above. you can show skin without looking like a two credit prostitute.

I would recommend something like balanced combatant/darth sion, or dramatic extrovert. The skilled hunter/able hunter sets are also good choices for a more primitive look.

You could be like every other female character in the game and just go butt-naked, or at least as close to it as possible given the costume options. I'm honestly starting to think clothing companies in this galaxy have all gone out of business.

More appropriately, consider the warrior-culture of the rattattaki species. They live to fight, everything about them is a test of strength and grit. You want to find something that looks very aggressive but also isnt too constrictive. Rattattaki like showing off their scars, so you can go somewhat skimpy but dont overdo it like those people I mentioned above. you can show skin without looking like a two credit prostitute.

I would recommend something like balanced combatant/darth sion, or dramatic extrovert. The skilled hunter/able hunter sets are also good choices for a more primitive look.

Thanks for the suggestions, I like your idea of putting together a warrior type outfit fory Rattataki Inquisitor. I like the Darth Sion outfit.

Thanks for the suggestions, I like your idea of putting together a warrior type outfit fory Rattataki Inquisitor. I like the Darth Sion outfit.

Its a nice outfit but like many the skirt goes crazy and flips backwards for some serious clipping, then looks terrible.

So true about the ****ty sith, and great fashion advice. :>)