Deco suggestions

Mansson

Many ppl have like 100 Dark side tokens or 100 lights one's. Can't you add decos to those vendors? There are mounts, gears and some misc.

As it is now, no nice decos at all.

Make more CM decos craftable, Bounty Holdning cell for an examples…..

Just a suggestion.

If we always got a token, I'd agree. I've just had bad luck with getting them. It seems like when I gain a rank, the other side of the Force is winning, so no token. I'm still trying to earn tokens for an armor set. Edited by Xina_LA

Yes please! This has actually been asked for/suggested multiple times in the past and it's a shame the request hasn't gained any traction, so I'm glad you brought it up again.

For example, people have repeatedly asked to get the guards that are flanking the LS/DS token vendors as personnel decos on those respective vendors. I would love that!

There's also all sorts of plant and statue/sculpture assets throughout the game that feel very strongly LS/DS thematic which could be added. I mean, you could start by adding the assets that were used to decorate the very areas the LS/DS vendors are standing in!

I've definitely been accumulating tokens like crazy with nothing left to spend them on. :(

I haven't seen groups for the DvL bosses in a good while. My old guild actually did the rounds when they first came out but at the time the kills didn't count. They fixed that later but we never went back. They should look at whether people are still killing them and think about releasing the two light and dark side wall decorations to the vendors.

I haven't seen groups for the DvL bosses in a good while. My old guild actually did the rounds when they first came out but at the time the kills didn't count. They fixed that later but we never went back. They should look at whether people are still killing them and think about releasing the two light and dark side wall decorations to the vendors.

This, oh this! Please! They can make it, like, the full 100 tokens cap too, I don't care. Especially given the "bug" people have called it in other threads about the cooldowns/despawns on those bosses with the new 17 (or whatever) hour duration on a DS/LS domination period.

Edited by JediBoadicea