New update broke several abilities when standing close to walls.

Cronjaw

The following abilities don’t work anymore if close to/touching a wall: Cover, Hightail it/Covered escape, Scamper/Exfiltrate, and Propulsion round/Rocket Out. If you try to use any of them while touching a wall you just see red text that says "Not usable in air".

Same problem when I’m on my Gunslinger. I can’t crouch or enter cover if I’m near a wall, a ledge or trying to camp on top of some crates.

It either won’t actually crouch or I get the same message as you do, “can’t use while in the air”?

I’ve already posted a bug report in the forum bug section.

It got so annoying I have to stop pvping with my slinger because half the time I could go into cover when I needed to and I was getting lept to or push.

This so or bug is really game breaking for classes like gunslingers.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I think this was an intentional change to make it harder for clever people to use those high-mobility abilities to achieve unintended results. But now the fix itself has some unintended results. I suspect they'll tweak it over time.

I think this was an intentional change to make it harder for clever people to use those high-mobility abilities to achieve unintended results. But now the fix itself has some unintended results. I suspect they'll tweak it over time.

It’s not working with regards to dysnc. Operatives can still roll and glitch under things and you can’t target them.

They haven’t actually gone out of bounds, but it looks like it and you can’t hit them. Some are using it to cap nodes and look invisible while doing it.

Edited by TrixxieTriss