Chance Cube remved from Intro to Conquests mission?

Decidion

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey folks,

I checked with the team and this was not intended. We will reintroduce the Grand Chance Cube to this Mission in a future Update.

-eric

Any update on when you will reintroduce chance cube to cq introduction? its been a while since your post of bringing it back and nothing changed. Would appreciate an update ^^

• 1 month later...
The mission is still not fixed as of 5.10.

Is it ever going to get fixed to give us back the Grand Chance Cube?

Despite Musco telling us the change was not intended, I doubt EA is in a hurry to fix the situation. They'd rather you spend real money in their cash shop than give you even one cartel item for free. Something something sense of pride and accomplishment.

Despite Musco telling us the change was not intended, I doubt EA is in a hurry to fix the situation. They'd rather you spend real money in their cash shop than give you even one cartel item for free. Something something sense of pride and accomplishment.

I do not doubt this at all! Besides why would they want to do anything that benefits the Customer.

Considering how often they request feedback and then ignore anything we say that goes against what they think. ie the new gearing for 5.10 and slot bound mods and enhancements they are ignoring.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey folks,

I checked with the team and this was not intended. We will reintroduce the Grand Chance Cube to this Mission in a future Update.

-eric

Hey, how about an update on this issue, it's been months, multiple updates, another one coming up, and still nothing in regards to fixing this. I know it may not seem like much, but to those of us effected by this, it's a big deal. Please fix this asap, or at lest give us some kind of timetable on when we can expect the fix, and whether or not it's going to be rewarded retroactively. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
So Eric, the chance cube was also removed from the command crates. I haven't seen one in months. Let's be honest with everybody here, we can take it, this isn't a bug is it? You're giving away Cartel market items for free, basically and the higher ups don't like that. I mean, we might get glowing red eyes or something even more juicy like a banner.

I got a chance cube from a command crate about 3-4 days ago, so i'm pretty sure they were not removed

Then my luck in RNG has truly gone south. I used to get about 1 every 2 weeks or so, with all my alts, given how often I got command crates. It's been well over 4 or 5 months now.

Published drop rates would go a long way to rectifying player base confusion on issues like this.

Are drop rates a secret? Transparency seems like a better approach.

• 5 weeks later...