I wish ignore worked for PvP

Banderal

I've decide, if I could have one wish for PvP... matchmaking that worked, equalized gear, new maps, new play modes, rank that actually meant people were good... none of that's at the top. I just want ignore to work so that I could people on a list and never get queued together with them again.

I would probably end up with so many people on my list that I would get one possible match a night... but at least it would be a fun match with 7 team mates that actually tried. I'm so, so tired of the "just let them win" crowd. Ugh.

Ok, rant mode off. :(

you dont want to put your ability to group with good players in the hands of the general gamer.

you think you dont get a pop now? wait till every player who thinks their better than you puts you on ignore, you do the same and you never get a pop again. not even going to touch the elo abuse

there is a reason ignore doesnt work for pvp, and its not to piss you off

Edited by Seterade

I've decide, if I could have one wish for PvP... matchmaking that worked, equalized gear, new maps, new play modes, rank that actually meant people were good... none of that's at the top. I just want ignore to work so that I could people on a list and never get queued together with them again.

I would probably end up with so many people on my list that I would get one possible match a night... but at least it would be a fun match with 7 team mates that actually tried. I'm so, so tired of the "just let them win" crowd. Ugh.

If you had that many on your list, you’d probably never get another match because the population is reducing. Add a few people theoretically putting you on their list and your queue pops might go from instant to 30mins or longer.

I do feel your pain though. I wish many times that I could put people on a list and never need to play on their team again.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

I would abuse the **** out of this in solo ranked. Every night you have a couple dps in que that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

I would abuse the **** out of this in solo ranked. Every night you have a couple dps in que that couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Oh, I get it. I should start queuing solo ranked and go into it with the attitude of "just let them win". I mean, *I* don't care about elo or whether we win or not. Sounds like a good plan! Wait... that's what you meant, right? :p