SS Server Died.

Wimbleton

I just won a legit loss of a ranked game because their whole team lagged out. Both my mercs were globaled round 1. But r2 everyone in the game lagged out, and I come out of the lag spike and kill their whole team with no resistance. Then they all get kicked out from spawn timer.

Feelsgoodman

Edited by septru

I just won a legit loss of a ranked game because their whole team lagged out. Both my mercs were globaled round 1. But r2 everyone in the game lagged out, and I come out of the lag spike and kill their whole team with no resistance. Then they all get kicked out from spawn timer.

Feelsgoodman

So would you say that they all decided to......Stop Resisting? :)

Edited by Janglor

Feelsgoodman

What happens to your rating if you pop into a match and you have 4 and the other team have zero players?

I kid you not, this is what happened yesterday. I popped into the new arena and 4 of us are just standing in the respawn wondering if the score board is bugged and we have stealth on the other team.

But as soon as the timer hits zero and we jump out, it instantly says we won the round. Nobody at all on the other team.

We wait for the next round and still no one pops into the other team and it’s 4v0 again and we win.

I don’t know if it affected rating or not because I’ve not hit the 10 matches yet to get the rating.

What happens to your rating if you pop into a match and you have 4 and the other team have zero players?

I kid you not, this is what happened yesterday. I popped into the new arena and 4 of us are just standing in the respawn wondering if the score board is bugged and we have stealth on the other team.

But as soon as the timer hits zero and we jump out, it instantly says we won the round. Nobody at all on the other team.

We wait for the next round and still no one pops into the other team and it’s 4v0 again and we win.

I don’t know if it affected rating or not because I’ve not hit the 10 matches yet to get the rating.

I had a round like that last season. I got +1 rating.

Has season 10 started?

Strangely, the scoreboard showed no players had even popped into the other side. Does that means all 4 declined or did the queue just make a 4v0 match ?

In our match it was most likely a pub queue sync that failed, but it could just as easily be BW-Code ™.