Does non rank arena maps need a separate que?

Darththirdeye

I keep this short and sweet. I disagree with the new change that SWTOR made with arenas. I enjoy getting the "frequent" arenas pops. From what I seen on the forums, PVP'ers like team death match . And actually prefer if the a new map would be more team death match based. Arenas are basically team death match.

And yes, there a rank que for arenas. I am only talking about having arenas during regular unranked matches.

So should arenas have a separate que option?

Option to que 8v8[Arenas pop only if players in que are low. ex.current patch]. - Arenas only. - 8v8 & Arenas[more frequent]

What are your thoughts?

I keep this short and sweet. I disagree with the new change that SWTOR made with arenas. I enjoy getting the "frequent" arenas pops. From what I seen on the forums, PVP'ers like team death match . And actually prefer if the a new map would be more team death match based. Arenas are basically team death match.

And yes, there a rank que for arenas. I am only talking about having arenas during regular unranked matches.

Option to que 8v8[Arenas pop only if players in que are low. ex.current patch]. - Arenas only. - 8v8 & Arenas[more frequent]

What are your thoughts?

They lowered the chances of getting arena pops in the regular q.

You will still see them from time to time. With how fast arenas take to finish, I don’t understand why people have issues with seeing them from time to time.

They lowered the chances of getting arena pops in the regular q.

You will still see them from time to time. With how fast arenas take to finish, I don’t understand why people have issues with seeing them from time to time.

I understand that..

I returned to swtor over the weekend. I thought this arena change was already live. I played thru out the weekend and on Monday. We only got a hand full of arena pops the whole time. Seem considerably less then it did a year ago. [so it seemed.] We end doing group ranked on Monday just to play on arena maps.

What are your thoughts?

Yeah, minimizing chances of regular arena pops was a bad idea without giving us a chance to queue in a separate queue regular arena. Why force people to play ranked arena lol

What are your thoughts?

I like the new way better. But that’s just me cause I’m not a fan of reg arena.

I like the new way better. But that’s just me cause I’m not a fan of reg arena.

I do understand that some players don't like to play arenas. Only a last resort when que numbers are low.

I guess it's hard to please both sides without different que options.

I hope BW is keeping their eye on the feedback with the latest patch. Interesting hear their feedback and ideas moving forward.