What happened to "Bribe The Hutts" during Death Mark Conquest?

Sith_Holocron

Apparently once upon a time, there was a Conquest mission called "Economy: Bribe the Hutts" where you had to purchase an Untraceable Credit Lockbox from the Shady Market Broker in the Promenade on Nar Shaddaa. Then you had to present the lockbox to Naborro the Hutt in the Outlaw’s Den. I can't find the Shady Market Broker so I'm guessing I'm seeing outdated information on the 'net. It's also not listed as a Conquest option at the moment.

If this was an actual mission, when was it removed from the game?

I seem to remember it was an enormous amount of credits for a tiny amount of conquest. Of course the big cheater guilds that have trillions of credits had an unfair advantage with that option, so maybe that's why it no longer exists. Perhaps if they bring it back it could be a SMALL amount but every time you use it the cost doubles or something.

I think it's more likely gone because there was such an outcry over the cost to point ratio. Instead of adjusting one or the other, they just took it out.

It would have been stupid for any guild, no matter how large or small or "rich", to "exploit" this for the measly return.