Massive Delays and Phasing Problems in Strongholds

DWho

There are some really serious problems with strongholds right now. Massive delays on activated items or transferring from inventory to cargohold. Other players are appearing at the phase in point in private strongholds.

Update: All strongholds are affected. The more heavily decorated ones seem to be the worst. Server = Star Forge

Edited by DWho
Additional Information

I am experiencing all of these problems as well. Sometimes my decorations do not appear when logging into strongholds. Trying to leave strongholds kicks me out of the game. There's a 5-20 second delay on almost every activity. I'm also running into invisible walls in my strongholds, like what happens sometimes if your ping skyrockets, but my ping has remained stable at 45-50 ms all day long.

Server is Star Forge, on both Empire and Republic side.

I hope that I am not the only one experiencing these problems. Strongholds take a long time to load, decorations are missing - vendors and trade market kiosks. Several times I have been unable to move after entering Rishi, but the decorations are missing from Tatooine.

I'm having these same problems, with decos being visibly missing (though if you click on the hook they should be on the interface shows they are there) no matter how many times I reload a stronghold or how long I stay in it. Also running into invisible walls.