give us fraction pvp back

Akata

You've got to choose... split faction pvp so that you can have lore-based RP experience, or cross faction pvp so that you can have consistent queues, decent matchmaking and a reduction in exploitative arena behaviors.

Sure, all this would be solved by a proper population, but until then, it's hard to make that argument with a straight face.

But don't worry, they fixed Lana so you can slide in to her DMs, lore it up, my friend.

This exactly. PVP quality over "lore of PVP" quality.

Cross faction is fine.

Crossfaction is love 💕

Cross faction is life!

Cross faction is... Sorry, got a pop, gotta go.

Edited by Rafiknoll

The matches seem to be even more unbalanced now then before.

So yeah, we get more quantity of matches but the quality seems to have really diminished.

There is something wrong with the match making parameters. There is no way they are taking gear into account, premades or player skill. If they are, then it’s severely broken somewhere

Example :

Scenario 1.

Team A has all players in 248 gear

Team B has all players in gear between 219 -240

(this should never happen if gearing is being taken into account, which we were told is one of the parameters)

Scenario 2.

Team A has a premade

Team B is all pug

(this should only happen if there are no other pugs in the queue. But there are many and most matches I’ve been in only have one premade)

Scenario 3.

Team A has 3 healers

Team B has 1 healer

(this should never happen, period)

Scenario 4.

Team A has the majority of skilled players

Team B has the less skilled players

(how do I known this? There are whole teams with dps between 1.5 mil to 3 mil vs teams that can’t crack 400k)

Scenario 5

Team A has all scenario 1,2,3,4 happening in one match

Team B also has its scenario 1,2,3,4 happening in one match.

Now, I’ve seen all of those since this match making system was put in place. So as far as I can tell, there is some major mistakes in the algorithms or the parameters or the hidden ELO.

When I see a game like scenario 5 happening, it’s so obviously broken and that’s why the quality is bad. It’s not the cross faction because I’ve seen Team A and Team B have similar faction mix.

Quality is down because of the match making and nothing more,