give us fraction pvp back

Akata

Title says it all, please remove the crossfraction PvP, it's destorying any feeling of light vs dark, Imperial vs Republic that the factions are no longer devided. Pretty much destroying any feeling of being in the Star Wars univers..

the claim of having done it to make the matches more fair is a inlogical conclusion since you're able to play on both side it will always go back and forth and honestly it have never been a problem. Instead the crossfaction pvp have removed a huge part of what made PvP feel like the epic battle of dark vs light is gone and your stuck the BLAGH "this a training exercise" :eek:

Edited by Akata

You've got to choose... split faction pvp so that you can have lore-based RP experience, or cross faction pvp so that you can have consistent queues, decent matchmaking and a reduction in exploitative arena behaviors.

Sure, all this would be solved by a proper population, but until then, it's hard to make that argument with a straight face.

But don't worry, they fixed Lana so you can slide in to her DMs, lore it up, my friend.

Edited by Wimbleton

Title says it all, please remove the crossfraction PvP, it's destorying any feeling of light vs dark, Imperial vs Republic that the factions are no longer devided. Pretty much destroying any feeling of being in the Star Wars univers..

the claim of having done it to make the matches more fair is a inlogical conclusion since you're able to play on both side it will always go back and forth and honestly it have never been a problem. Instead the crossfaction pvp have removed a huge part of what made PvP feel like the epic battle of dark vs light is gone and your stuck the BLAGH "this a training exercise" :eek:

Yep, it feels bad for me too. With cross faction devs have started the end of this game, lets see how long it will last

BEFORE CROSS FACTION:

9 out of every 10 wars was imp versus imp.

5 out of every 10 players on imp teams was really a pub (main) player playing his imp character.

WITH CROSS FACTION:

People can play their pub chars again.

Don't fool yourself, we were not really immersed in pub v imp prior to the cross-faction. It is MUCH MUCH MUCH better now. It was simply silly before not to be able to play pub characters. OP's goal must have been to have only imp players on this game, thats they way it was heading.

What a load of twaddle.

You Mean the 3 to 4 people that RP in warzone on any given server... We pvpers wont miss them

hey now, I actually enjoy the RP presence in the WZs. Usually they offer the most fun interaction right before the match begins with their funny emotes or comments in /say. :)

never had a problem getting queues for WZs before the patch on either faction. so far, match making has been just as bad as before the patch.

Faction based queues allowed me to avoid grouping with certain people because I could swap factions. now my only choice is to log out.

its been only a day, I know. perhaps it will get better. but so far I am having less fun in pvp than before. the teams are no closer to being even. and I have been getting stuck with those (mostly imps) that wont play to win. just run off into a corner to death match and build up meaningless stats.