Chapter 13 - Defeat Dretcher's Droids - bugged

Heinzordd

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is still happening for me. I've tried everything on this thread - dismissed Gault, brought him back, AoE, jumping on the spot, and nothing is working! I can't reset it for some reason, either. It's actually starting to piss me off.

It'll get a fix on Tuesday...that is if BW doesn't push it back again. It was supposed to be fixed today with a patch, but devs found an issue with the stronghold deco lag, so they needed to fix that before a patch can be pushed out.

Edited by TracyJackson

There seriously has to be some way of getting through this quest.

I know we having to wait for Tuesday for a patch, but I love playing through the story line on all my chars start to finish, why we being forced to play other chars that have nothing to do or even still be forced to play a complete different game

But waiting 4 more days after waiting 10 days and being subscribed plus other things (am I really paying for this sort of crappy service)

To not even get pushed through the quest so I can continue like someone else has already mentioned happened to them - leads me to also say that once again the 48+ hours on answering a ticket in game is a shambles (specially when its near always an automated response)

Well I finally got through it just by leaving Gault to finish off each wave to go and stand in front of one of the next wave's containers and just hit basic attack while the droid came out.

I have to think it was random / luck though as none of the things that worked for others worked for me, and this didn't work on the first few tries. Probably the same principle that worked for others with AOE, just couldn't get the timing right on my marauder's (few) AOE abilities

Good luck to others.

I know we having to wait for Tuesday for a patch, but I love playing through the story line on all my chars start to finish, why we being forced to play other chars that have nothing to do or even still be forced to play a complete different game

You *aren't* being "forced" to do anything in particular. You refuse to accommodate the existence of the bug (example: take the character and run heroics or flashpoints, earn some XP or CXP, that sort of thing), but that doesn't mean they are forcing you to do anything specific.

You *aren't* being "forced" to do anything in particular. You refuse to accommodate the existence of the bug (example: take the character and run heroics or flashpoints, earn some XP or CXP, that sort of thing), but that doesn't mean they are forcing you to do anything specific.

You basically are, in a way. Once you get to Dretcher's location, there's no way for you to leave the place unless you exit out of the chapter entirely. Even if you died in the mission, you're still stuck inside the instance, so you can't really leave the place and go do a FP or something (if you don't want to force yourself to leave the Chapter).

With this bug it seems we paying money for nothing. When this will be fixed? Or like wiht Consular / Sorc passive? Lets forget?

Its a LET'S FORGET - until Tuesday at least for the update

Shame really coz I would have rather had 2 separate downtimes and had fix's put in place for the things that do work on a update, rather than say hey update isn't working on this one item so all the other bits can wait too.

Doing multiple fix/updates least shows things are being done and would only be a couple hour downtime each time - I dont think anyone would begrudge a weekly downtime for instance to have fix's put in place

Edited by Stephrebecca

Oh well and they delay the update again to fix this problem.....

Personally ive not even had a reply to the ticket I sent in about it hoping a GM or someone would at least progress the quest on for me.

Some tell me what are we actually paying subs for?

Access. Just that.

Make me lol tbh. We've had gamebreaking bugs for years that have never gotten fixed but d'aww I can't finish Kotfe?

Reroll a char and do the class stories. You'll find it better written than Gault and Vette's improbable hijinx.

Edit: And I'm on that chapter too. I just don't really care when I complete it. I've done it before, I can wait.

Edited by Ardrossan

Hello everyone.

I had a lot of trouble and spent more than an hour testing our different things and also testing the stuff others suggested. Must have had it reset about 50 times before i thought, that the bug reminded me of the underlurker when it was bugged quite a long time ago. Jumping around while it was spawning, was the trick there - however stupid and ilogical it sounds.

I tried it, and it worked on my second try with it.

So i think is probably the best workaround right now.

I hope this can help some of the others who are still having trouble with it.

NB: I didnt have Gault summoned, so i dont know it that helped or anything, but i didnt have a chance to test it with him summoned.