Chapter 13 - Defeat Dretcher's Droids - bugged

Heinzordd

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh I've been experiencing this too and none of the suggestions are working for me for two days now :( My subscription is fast running out and i can't progress past this point. I really hope this can be fixed fast! Edited by Damoneus
Missing word

Ive been playing this darn piece for ages and tried all the items mentioned and guess what - nothing changes. The only brief gimmer of hope was i was attacked by 2 waves twice, but that was as far as it went........

we really would like it fixed as we want the conquest event points for completing chapter XIV

If this is still happening for some, I just thought I'd throw out what i got to work after getting absolutely no where for quite a while.

Once you get a round to spawn, get them next to where one of the next droids will spawn and be ready to AOE one when it has FULLY left the container but isn't target-able. Tried this when it first pops up but only worked when they had stepped out.

It got me passed the glitch after only a few tries, where as I had tried all other suggestions and just waiting through spawns for about an hour.

Hope this helps someone, was getting thoroughly irritated myself with this. :mad:

now if I'd only knew what AOE means :cool:

Happening for me also, can't get past 3rd wave before it resets. Tried about 20 times:(

Managed to do it today. Took me about 20 tries with dissmissing and not. Finally i desided to lure 1 wave and run to south entrance, AOED them that casrt AOE at 2 wave incoming out of the box and and the 3 wave the same. So basicaly if you manege to kill one of thenm when they getting out the rest will run/jump to you. Playing sith sorc lightning.

Possible workaround. I let Garault? kill the last one in every group. I'd weaken them then just let him take the final shot. Moved from wave to wave without an issue then. Tried on 3 toons and worked each time. Doesn't matter who kills the last big baddie.

AOE= Area of Effect, referring to an ability that hits a targeted area instead of a specific target.

thank you :) I *think* it worked for me?! I was sooo mad that I couldn't go through that fight, I was just shooting at everything that got in front of me, and suddenly Iw as through :D

Edited by Navahon

Still bugged for me too, tried every trick in this topic to no avail. Just constantly resets. Anyone any idea on the wait time for cs to get you passed this bug ?

Edit, well bored out of my mind waiting for cs to contact me, i just decided to jump on the spot, oddly they all spawned, not sure if it were fluke or the trick, god only knows. but this bug nearly made me throw my pc out the window, its needs addressing.

Edited by Shingara

Still bugged for me too, tried every trick in this topic to no avail. Just constantly resets. Anyone any idea on the wait time for cs to get you passed this bug ?

Edit, well bored out of my mind waiting for cs to contact me, i just decided to jump on the spot, oddly they all spawned, not sure if it were fluke or the trick, god only knows. but this bug nearly made me throw my pc out the window, its needs addressing.

thx dude that Actually Work!!! :eek:

This is still happening for me. I've tried everything on this thread - dismissed Gault, brought him back, AoE, jumping on the spot, and nothing is working! I can't reset it for some reason, either. It's actually starting to piss me off.