Chapter 13 - Defeat Dretcher's Droids - bugged

Heinzordd

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright guys i may have a possible fix that worked for me just now. the problem of this bug seems the respawning is not working correctly. for some reason it resets the fight and starts over from wave 1. from what i can tell the bug is random, sometimes it bugs out at the second wave and sometimes at the third and sometimes it does not .

the fix that worked for me was to just keep fighting the droids, they will respawn/despawn every time for about 2 or three times before they become attackable. when they do become attackable let them attack you, do not initiate the fight. if the bug happens just keep fighting the droids. as i said from what i can tell the bug is "random" and does not happen everytime so just keep repeating this till it wont bug out and the cutscene appears in which you recruit Dretcher. it took me about 12 or 13 try's/waves but worked eventualy .

i realy hope that this fix works for the rest of you guys.

alright guys i may have a possible fix that worked for me just now. the problem of this bug seems the respawning is not working correctly. for some reason it resets the fight and starts over from wave 1. from what i can tell the bug is random, sometimes it bugs out at the second wave and sometimes at the third and sometimes it does not .

the fix that worked for me was to just keep fighting the droids, they will respawn/despawn every time for about 2 or three times before they become attackable. when they do become attackable let them attack you, do not initiate the fight. if the bug happens just keep fighting the droids. as i said from what i can tell the bug is "random" and does not happen everytime so just keep repeating this till it wont bug out and the cutscene appears in which you recruit Dretcher. it took me about 12 or 13 try's/waves but worked eventualy .

i realy hope that this fix works for the rest of you guys.

Did you just sit and wait while the bots bugged out or did you reset the chapter?

Did you just sit and wait while the bots bugged out or did you reset the chapter?

yes i waited until they where finished spawning/despawning 3/4 times until they became atackable. i let the droids initiate the fight by standing in front of them.only when they atacked i started to fight back. and kept repeating this process until the spawn sequence happened as it should.

I'm expericencing the exact same problem. It just seems not alright. Tried everything - letting the droids attack me, dismissing the companion - it doesn't seem to work for me. I tried resetting the whole chapter, going to Veteran - it doesn't work either Edited by preyforya

I did this quest yesterday by letting them attack me plus spending at least a minute on each wave. But looking on how others did and couldn't finish this I am beginning to think that it was just a dumb luck xd

Hello, just made my way through this frustrating bug by dismissing Gault before fighting the droids. Hope that helps someone else!

Nah, doesn't work, tried that already. I've got a response to my ticket that they confirmed the issue and it will be solved by next week's patch.

:ph_cheers:

Nah, doesn't work, tried that already. I've got a response to my ticket that they confirmed the issue and it will be solved by next week's patch.

:ph_cheers:

So what you are telling me is that we won't be able to continue with the story until the next week's patch??

Edited by preyforya

If this is still happening for some, I just thought I'd throw out what i got to work after getting absolutely no where for quite a while.

Once you get a round to spawn, get them next to where one of the next droids will spawn and be ready to AOE one when it has FULLY left the container but isn't target-able. Tried this when it first pops up but only worked when they had stepped out.

It got me passed the glitch after only a few tries, where as I had tried all other suggestions and just waiting through spawns for about an hour.

Hope this helps someone, was getting thoroughly irritated myself with this. :mad:

If this is still happening for some, I just thought I'd throw out what i got to work after getting absolutely no where for quite a while.

Once you get a round to spawn, get them next to where one of the next droids will spawn and be ready to AOE one when it has FULLY left the container but isn't target-able. Tried this when it first pops up but only worked when they had stepped out.

It got me passed the glitch after only a few tries, where as I had tried all other suggestions and just waiting through spawns for about an hour.

Hope this helps someone, was getting thoroughly irritated myself with this. :mad:

This actually worked for me! I did it once, it did not. Gave it a second try and it worked! Thank you so much, man! You are great!

Although, I really, really hope they will fix this bug. I wouldn't want to go through this with my other characters.