Just delay this useles pre-season

FDexta

nobody wants a pre-season. please use your non-mind and don't bother us with two months of ********. It requires a brain with a disability to do something like this for 2 months after you say there will be a 3-month short season.I'm not playing a game that starts in October.I'm boycotting and leaving the game

SO FAREWELL

gl with pre-season

nobody wants a pre-season. please use your non-mind and don't bother us with two months of ********. It requires a brain with a disability to do something like this for 2 months after you say there will be a 3-month short season.I'm not playing a game that starts in October.I'm boycotting and leaving the game

SO FAREWELL

gl with pre-season

good bye :p

SO FAREWELL

gl with pre-season

There's a new arena so a preseason would actually be good. Last time we got a new arena and no preseason nobody could use leap abilities...