"Not so Speedy"

Master-Excutor

I'm glad to hear it's complicated... I've been paranoid about accidentally clicking on something while decorating and getting that cute little turtle eaten unintentionally!

Same here. If there's no way to accidentally lose him, it's a relief. That little guy is too adorable to kill off.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I can't even get Lokin to get the thing you need to kill Speedy since its not the right event week, I will actually unsub from your game if you don't fix this

There is nothing to fix.

If you don't understand that you don't need the cheevo today and that everything isn't available just because you happen to want it right now. Maybe u should unsub.

So I can't even get Lokin to get the thing you need to kill Speedy since its not the right event week, I will actually unsub from your game if you don't fix this

lol then unsub. It is not bioware's fault that you have not gotten Lokin back yet. and you could always do it with an agent and skip that step completely. So really there is nothing to fix. As some achievements cannot be achieved until you get to a certain point, or unlock someone/thing.

Well considering he has been available for you to get for almost 2 years and the event that you need to do happens at least once a month, how is that bioware's fault?

This is hilarious. My 4 year old doesn't even have tantrums like this. :rak_09:

Suck it up, snowflake. So you've got to wait a few weeks? Big deal! It's not like you've had the last, I dunno, two years to unlock an Alliance Alert on one freaking toon!. Sheesh!

Man... now I'll need to transfer a toon to another server, get the achievement, and then transfer it back. I am not touching Speedy on my main server.

Most expensive achievement ever if I decide to do this at all...

The "Horrible Person" title has sucked me in. I will be spending a kidney doing this!

Another stronghold? Like we need more Sims on Star Wars. Where is 6.0? I see Vaylin face on laucher for almost 2 years. Pathetic.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

This SH is simply amazing for some of us. It's a guild DREAM SH. You may not care for it, but it's a tremendous addition to the game. This is the best update for guilds and PvP that this game has had since launch.

The "Horrible Person" title has sucked me in. I will be spending a kidney doing this!

Not sure if it will be a Kidney.. You should get the beach area (where speedy lives) with the base stronghold purchase.. So investment vs total cost is minimal.

Man... now I'll need to transfer a toon to another server, get the achievement, and then transfer it back. I am not touching Speedy on my main server.

Most expensive achievement ever if I decide to do this at all...

Oooh, that'll work? If so, I'll be joining you in transferring! Haha, maybe it was all a clever plot to get us to spend cc's on this workaround!

Not sure if it will be a Kidney.. You should get the beach area (where speedy lives) with the base stronghold purchase.. So investment vs total cost is minimal.

The kidney cost will be transferring to another server to get the title, and then transferring back (so that Speedy is still there). So 2k cartel coins, plus buying the base level stronghold.

The kidney cost will be transferring to another server to get the title, and then transferring back (so that Speedy is still there). So 2k cartel coins, plus buying the base level stronghold.

You just killed two Speedys. The legacy achievement will update itself when you come back. The achievement can't exist w/o a dead Speedy. DOUBLE SPEEDY KILLER! :eek:

This SH is simply amazing for some of us. It's a guild DREAM SH. You may not care for it, but it's a tremendous addition to the game. This is the best update for guilds and PvP that this game has had since launch.

We still need a Lot more content done with Pvp, like balancing out the classes as best as possible lol, and a hopeful return to 8v8 G-ranked, as more people seem to like that than the way ranked is right now. This should just be a start, not a closing song.

You just killed two Speedys. The legacy achievement will update itself when you come back. The achievement can't exist w/o a dead Speedy. DOUBLE SPEEDY KILLER! :eek:

Do you know how hard I would laugh if that actually happened?? I can't imagine the resulting forum meltdown.