Patch 5.9.2

Jaugron

Hey I remember they were originally saying at least Darkside Jaesa should be returning this summer during the stream covering summer release plan back in the Spring. Is Darkside Jaesa or Kira and Scourge still supposed to come this summer or has that been scrapped? I know we get the Rishi stronghold. I was curious since had not read anything about any of those returns.

I heard about that too, and although I haven't been able to find anything from Bioware officially saying that's been scrapped, I believe the current state of affairs suggests those returns have least been pushed back several months. Their current plan for the game says that it's going to be PVP focused until September. I think I remember reading one or more people on these forums saying that those patches are months away now.

Jaesa and Kira were the main reason I'd come back for my recent round of resubbing.

Edited by OldVengeance

Well I am not sure i would come around for two 3-4 minute cutscenes. It will be nice to officially have them back Jaesa still has sitting in my bags her blood of korriban double saber and old raid tier gear set waiting to hop into.

I am guessing then we should probably not expect anybody back till 2019. I wish bioware could occasionally hit their goals. I know Anthem is super critical, but still hurts.

Hey I remember they were originally saying at least Darkside Jaesa should be returning this summer during the stream covering summer release plan back in the Spring. Is Darkside Jaesa or Kira and Scourge still supposed to come this summer or has that been scrapped? I know we get the Rishi stronghold. I was curious since had not read anything about any of those returns.

Summer isn't over until 3/4 of the way through September, so there's another six weeks after 5.9.2 to get it in before the end of summer. And maybe those returns will be in 5.9.2 anyway (but not posted on PTS to keep the story "secret", since PTS is not covered with an NDA).(1)

(1) I doubt this scenario is going to happen, but I wanted to be clear that it *might*.

And of course the roadmap documents are NOT a set-in-stone hard promise. They are a statement of plans, and realities change plans.