Ship and space station personal strongholds

kyvryk

Hey, who agrees that SWTOR needs to make personal strongholds that are a space station/ship. Like pub side will have a ship like the guild flagship and a station like the pub fleet, and imp side will have the same, but personal use not guild wise. Cause i seriously want an imperial star destroyer as a personal stronghold. Who agrees?

Hey, who agrees that SWTOR needs to make personal strongholds that are a space station/ship. Like pub side will have a ship like the guild flagship and a station like the pub fleet, and imp side will have the same, but personal use not guild wise. Cause i seriously want an imperial star destroyer as a personal stronghold. Who agrees?

Eyah, good luck with that. They are not going to devalue the cost of a guildship by making a personal one. Not that I wouldnt mind it, but really dont see it happening.

We will be getting a personal ship with 5.9.2 - the Ravager's ship from the Operation. Not what you're asking for, but an actual ship/Fleet may be a bit more difficult. I'd love it...I just don't see it being added ever.