Can't login

DarthThadian

• Dev Post
I was playing 1 hour ago. Then i logged off.

Now, when i launch the game, i am sstuck in the loading main screen, with the gear moving in bottom right, and i cannot get past it to get to server selection....Is there maintenance going on or what?

You should be good now. Seems there was a network outage into a key EA Data Center that caused a variety of server issues. From what I can tell, there were sporadic issues for about two hours.

Sorry this caused any inconvenience, but glad everything is good again.

-Keith--

i also couldnt login before, but now that im back in the game i also have few other problems - all my strongholds are fully decorated, yet on my stronghold list they all appear empty with 0 prestige. also i often have my characters on personal starship, but now on any of them i cannot open up crafting window, legacy cargo window and guild cargo window while on starship. mailbox, gtn and personal cargo works normally. also it is impossible for me to travel to any stronghold from personal starship. Edited by Darittha

You should be good now. Seems there was a network outage into a key EA Data Center that caused a variety of server issues. From what I can tell, there were sporadic issues for about two hours.

Sorry this caused any inconvenience, but glad everything is good again.

-Keith--

Problem still there. Is imposible to log in in character, it take you back to choose character screen.