What SWTOR Forums do you frequent?

Lunafox

Like the title says, which forums do you visit?

For me, I regularly visit General, Fan Fiction, Story/Lore, Strongholds, Off Topic and PTS if I care about what they're doing, like SHs.

Edited by Lunafox

Pretty much just General since almost every other section goes unused nowadays. Users have migrated to megathreads that discuss all in one thread rather than use the appropriate sections for their discussions, so very little reason to look elsewhere.

Other than General I still read PVP section a lot though I rarely join the conversation anymore, I just get ranty over there. I usually also read check out lore and sw discussion section whenever something happens there.

Edited by Kiesu

I check the Developer Tracker thread first. Then I generally go to sections of the forums based on that (PTS, PvP or General).

I may not play the game anymore but I keep hoping for a reason to come back, so that is my main impetus for checking the forums for information/news and updates to the game.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Technical Support

2. General Discussion

3. Star Wars Discussion

4. General Discussion > Off Topic

5. Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five

that's pretty much all I ever checked regularly and two of those five subforums are gone

I've found myself in PvP, Crew Skills, Story Lore, Classes, Flashpoints Operations Heroic Missions before but only for specific reasons and it's usually google that finds which thread I'm going to read. Never entered those sections with the expectation of posting.

Edited by Falensawino

There are other forums besides this?

That's what I thought this thread was about by just reading the title too, but apparently this thread is a questionnaire asking which subforums of the SWTOR.com message boards we visit regularly.

I almost forgot. I have visited Community Content > OotiniCast thread to get updates on new episodes many times before. That podcast is still reigning champion in "Best show notes" award category.

reddit.com/r/swtor/new is the only other SWTOR message board I now of. That's the place to post when you're unsubbed.

Edited by Falensawino

That's what I thought this thread was about by just reading the title too, but apparently this thread is a questionnaire asking which subforums of the SWTOR.com message boards we visit regularly.

I almost forgot. I have visited Community Content > OotiniCast thread to get updates on new episodes many times before. That podcast is still reigning champion in "Best show notes" award category.

reddit.com/r/swtor/new is the only other SWTOR message board I now of. That's the place to post when you're unsubbed.

I was meaning in this forum, yes, but it's always nice to hear about new discussion places too. :)

I actually meant, other forums besides "general"? But looks like my timing was off on the delivery:p. So yeah, 90% time here/10% on PvP.